trade my busa

skane

Registered
own a 2007 black hayabusa... cant stop thinking how much i want to trade it for a 1000cc sportbike... why should i trade?? the looks of a smaller bike is better... it turns better and my beloved bike is not so unbeatable anymore.... thinking of a gsxr 1000 k5 or a yamaha r1 2007 ... whats your opinion dear members??? never ridden a sportbike before but the looks totally cought me...

When you say "it turns better" what do you mean (beside the obvious)..are you wanting to get better times at a certain track? Because the difference just street riding is negligible. I just sold a 05 -ZX10R...one of the best 1000's ever made in the minds of many. I sold it two days after I rode a Busa for the first time. Yes they turn better...but they aren't nearly as comfortable or stable. As for the "looks are better"...I think most here would disagree. My ZX10 was fun...but it was really too light to get into it like I wanted....and it was UNCOMFORTABLE. If you're wanting to be unbeatable...forget it..there's always someone faster. Just my 2 cents though..

Definitely try one before you make a decision. I owned a ZX9R for a while after my first Busa. It was nice, but I missed the Busa. Now I have 3 Busas!!!

Hmmm.......... 1st post on the org and your talking about trading your "busa" for a liter bike because it turns better although you never rode 1 before to actually verify that and you name 2 random 1000's you want to trade it for??

2+2=5...?

Something aint adding up right if you know what I mean :whistle: Post up some pics of your bike :rulez:

the thing is that the 1000 cc are so beautiful and so sharp in every look... my busa just look bigger and bigger everytime i watch it... then im really sad i dont have the gen 2 busa because of speed...feels like i have a unmodern bike that are big and not so extremely fast anymore... have 167 rwhp on my bike ....

sell your Busa. buy the liter bike. that was

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAozId1MZXT_LCDj_7VVIW6uXDl8WtXYqyNOdYKVWlJyjXptzrxg.jpg

Not really 3 proper Busas. More like 2.5 Busas

One is a road bike
One is a turbo
One is a track bike, which is super-light and really only counts as half a Busa

:-)

Oh...that really makes me feel better. A turbo AND a track Busa. :bowdown:

I have had 06 Gixxer 1000 with head & cams (RC's Performance), 08 Gixxer 1000 with head & cams (4th Gen Motosports), 06 ZX14 with headwork (Adams Performance), and i'm right back were I started from on an 07 Hayabusa after owning 4 gen 1 busa's over the years. I'd rather sit on a busa or ZX14 anyday because of the engine's low end grunt and smoothness. If your a small light guy runnning around town the 1000's will do you right, If your tall & around 200 Plus, You might want to consider some modifications to make the bike fun again. My 07 is a 1397 that out performs the above mentioned bikes quickly & smoothly down the 1320.

im from sweden... 187 cm long and weight 90 kilos .... i have a loan on my bike at the trader so i cant just sell it... looking every day for a good bike to trade it in for .... gsxr 1000 05-06 or an yamaha 2007 is what i looking at...dont want to add extra money so if an deal should be it should be fair trade....

how do you outpreform thoose bikes with a gen 1 busa??? ia have akrapovic system and powercommander but still get beaten...what other mods do you recomend to make me happy again???

Back