Trade in my Mustang GT Vert for a Civic EX?

Well the price is just there asking price. Im sure they would come off of it a good bit. Hell they would have to. I was hoping to get a way with financing around 8k give or take.

I work up in NC near the border and i have an 06 EX coupe that isnt much more then that. And i'll hook a brother up
Used 2006 Honda Civic EX Auto For Sale | Southern Pines NC
give me a call, ask for David

Thanks David, but unless you can go under 10k for that car it would be more than I was looking to spend. Im paying $149/month for my mustang right now, I don't want to go much more than that because that would defeat the purposes.

:beerchug:

Any other cars that would be fun? How about a Mazda3?

I would love to have the new Civic SI but that would be way out of my price range.

Oh here some pics of the Mustang. Its a 99 GT 5-speed with only 68,000 miles on it right now.

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMzMtMjAwOTA0MTgtMTU0N.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMDMtMjAwOTA1MTAtMTYxM.jpg

mustang3.jpg

Dang looking at these pics kinda really makes me think twice about selling it. lol :poke:

Last edited:
where did you get those seats?

who knew civics were so expensive... for me to pay those prices it would have to be a bogo event:rofl:

If you do a search within 200 miles of greer 2 typs S show up for the same price range, but they had 100k miles so I didn't post them.

pretty sweet. would look awesome in my white one. id pay you to swap out before you sell if you were closer. my 02 has all black. been looking for some 03-04 cobra interior.

good luck.

what about a jetta, integra, prelude, del sol those cars can usually be had for little money and with some decent mods too.

Been having to do alot of driving here lately. The Mustang gets crap gas mileage. Was considering trading her in on a good used Honda Civic. I would save a good bit of cash each month in gas. But I do love to drive it....

So would this be acceptable or would I have to turn in my "man card"?

Oh, here is the little civic I am looking at... DON'T LAUGH AT IT!

Used Honda Civic, Greenville, SC, Coupe, Breakaway Honda Stock: BP11679A

I have a buddy that works for the correctional system here in NC and he was transfered to a facility that requires him to drive further and he had to trade his Avalanche in for a Nissan Altima. He is about 6'2'' and 360lbs. He brought the car by the house and I got in on the passenger side to check out the interior. He got in on the driver side to show some of the features. When he feel into the car, he damn near knocked me back out the door on the passenger side.

So don't feel bad! Put a fart pipe on it and we will all love you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a buddy that works for the correctional system here in NC and he was transfered to a facility that requires him to drive further and he had to trade his Avalanche in for a Nissan Altima. He is about 6'2'' and 360lbs. He brought the car by the house and I got in on the passenger side to check out the interior. He got in on the driver side to show some of the features. When he feel into the car, he damn near knocked me back out the door on the passenger side.

So don't feel bad! Put a fart pipe on it and we will all love you!

no! no fart pipes! That is the very definition of gay!:poke:

just got it last week, 07 certified civic lx and i won't miss the acura tl. the new generation civic are alot of fun to drive and saving 30 dollars a month insurance and 50 a month in gas, and alot in monthly payment vs. acura:thumbsup:

get you one of these:

civic2 002.jpg

civic2 003.jpg

civic2 004.jpg

civic2 002.jpg

civic2 003.jpg

civic2 004.jpg

Last edited:
your crazy. i traded a built 93 mustang 5.0 coupe for my 01 gt vert. it gets about 24mpg and i feel that VERY good compared to the 15mpg the coupe was getting.

Back