Trackday video from Barber!

Tiller said:
That's a great video!! And you guys were doing some close passing for (I) group. I would love to see what a 750 is like out there compared to my 1k

Oh, and Motochris, I am going to change my order for september to (I) on saturday and then bump to (A) on sunday. So we will have to day to wreak havoc on the I group :laugh:

OH YEA! Awesome! Looking forward to riding with you guys.

Enjoy the vid!!

I battle a Hayabusa on the straight, can't remember his screename, and lets just say he didn't pin the throttle... :beerchug: Its at 1:13 in the vid.

Motorsports Park Highlight Video - YouTube[/url]

Very nice, and it looked to me like he pinned it and just started to pull on you before he had to brake on that beast. Awesome stuff, can't wait for September 29th & 30th

Last edited by a moderator:
Fun Video!

Where have you been Charles? Haven't seen anything from you for a while!

That's a great video!! And you guys were doing some close passing for (I) group. I would love to see what a 750 is like out there compared to my 1k

Oh, and Motochris, I am going to change my order for september to (I) on saturday and then bump to (A) on sunday. So we will have to day to wreak havoc on the I group :laugh:

I've done maybe 60 trackdays in I think 8 states with probably 15 different trackday providers, and I have to say that NESBA's Intermediate Group is equal to everybody else's Advanced Group. With the exception of maybe 3 slower riders, everyone in I group that weekend was A group fast!

Very nice, and it looked to me like he pinned it and just started to pull on you before he had to brake on that beast. Awesome stuff, can't wait for September 29th & 30th

Honestly, if I get a killer drive, a Busa won't really pull me until I shift into 4th, unless the Busa rider is A group fast. My 750 pulls like crazy in 2nd and 3rd.

Fun Video!

Where have you been Charles? Haven't seen anything from you for a while!

Sweating in Texas! LOL! I don't hit websites to often these days, but I try to keep tabs on them. Still doing 4-5 trackdays in spring and then 4-5 more in fall. Busa still running like a champ, but it just destroys tires at the track. So the Busa has street duty now.

How have you been man?!

There's a plan in the works to hit Barber again this fall! Late September with STT. :beerchug:

If everyone shows up, it is going to be an EPIC weekend :)

What track day group will be at Barber 9/29 and 9/30? I looked at the NESBA shedule and those dates are not listed.

DanS said:
What track day group will be at Barber 9/29 and 9/30? I looked at the NESBA shedule and those dates are not listed.

Sportbike track time...

DanS said:

STT
I sent you an invite on FB Dan. This time stay at the Days Inn with us...safer good place for the money.

I just asked STT to let me bump down on Saturday to Intermediate so Jay and I can put a WORLD FAMOUS EPIC TEAM GIXXER DOUBLE PASS (since Charlie will be doing parade laps in N) on some of you guys :moon:

No wait, this isn't the smacktalk thread...:laugh:

skydivr said:
I just asked STT to let me bump down on Saturday to Intermediate so Jay and I can put a WORLD FAMOUS EPIC TEAM GIXXER DOUBLE PASS (since Charlie will be doing parade laps in N) on some of you guys :moon:

No wait, this isn't the smacktalk thread...:laugh:

Wow how gracious of you to bless us with your presence in I-Group.
I am Really Looking forward to Team Gixxer towing me around track. Not sure I will allow a " Double Pass" but you may politely squeeze by one at a time somewhere on the straight...cuz I promise you it Will Not be in the Turns! :-D

Back