Trackday!!!   VIR July 8th

What are the requirements of the rider, not the bike? I am assuming full leathers? I hate to admit but I'm a full on novice at road racing my bike but have 20 years of professional road racing in cars including open wheel Formula Renaults.

if I'm home... I might ride up for the day... assuming the rain has stopped. its a nice ride from home.

Anyone else wanna join the spectator crowd? Come on Michelle.... come down, hell its a short ride for you!
tounge.gif

Ok guys and gals, I do believe there is just 2 from here that are signed up and ready to enjoy a great track day.

I will be leaving tomorrow afternoon heading to Danville, VA arriving late.

Track schedule:

7am tech
8am riders meeting
9am Advanced
9:20am Intermediate
9:40am Beginner

Basically 20min sessions every hour

Lunch at Noon.

Last session normally over at 5pm

I am staying Saturday night in Danville. If you are gonna be in the area, shoot me a PM and I will get you my cell number.

Hope to see some of your guys there.

Total Est. Distance: 270.68 miles:

The next time you run a track day please let me know. I am a newbie so I did not see this until now.
sad.gif
sad.gif

sad.gif

The next time you run a track day please let me know. I am a newbie so I did not see this until now.
sad.gif
sad.gif
I will. I probably wont be back to VIR until next year.

I want to hit 4-5 track days per year.

Once you go, you will be hooked.......

The only other I have planned right now is Barber in November.

sad.gif

Barber is a hike...if enough people go. I will trailer the bike down there. So keep me in the loop. I had planned to head back to the California SuperBike School this summer but I missed the program in PA. So Barber might give me my end of the year fix..:;):

Kevin, in case you get this before you head out, PM me your # ... I am still planning on a day trip up there
cool.gif

Back