Trackday 2019

:shocked::shocked::shocked:
What the . . . ?
They need to create a new class above 'Advanced' just for you mate . .
you ate everyone of those riders out there, that was a marvelous display of sheer Busa power, guts, and riding skill, one of the best racing vids I've watched lately!
Thanks for posting this.
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

can you tell us what tyrs you are running . . and also a list of the "few little bits and pieces" please?

Last edited:
Yup, and they call our bikes touring machines. Most of those bikes there were capable of 150 mph, so it wasn't horsepower that made him faster, skill and bike capabilities!! Man, the no mirror thing, I'd go nuts not being able to see someone coming behind me as I know I would be among the slower riders. What they're doing right here is much more fun than straight line speed. Love those twisties even though I'm not that good.

What the . . . ?
you ate everyone of those riders out there, that was a marvelous display of sheer Busa power, guts, and riding skill, one of the best racing vids I've watched lately!
Thanks for posting this.

can you tell us what tyrs you are running . . and also a list of the "few little bits and pieces" please?
Greg, if I remember correctly, he is running pirelli supercosas v1 and has some ohlins and brembo parts on the beast. I remember asking for pics of his bike last season and it is a 2016 in my favorite color combo.... the black and gray with red decals:bowdown:

What the . . . ?
Thanks for posting this.

the bike had ohlins rear shock and fork kit . Removed abs system, new brembo master cylinder, brembo discs, lines and brembo racing pads which the bike just eats them. Engine is stock with k&n filter, yoshimura r77 system and powercomander and changed gearing, running pirelli supercorsa v1 tyres that's about it at mo, just got quickshifter and rearsets and lithium battery and ecu setup for this trackday seemed not to bad might just need to lift the rear ride hight to gain a little bit more ground clearance that is the only problem with the big old beast but I love it
_20190902_142033.JPG

I could watch that video all day.....awesome....

Did we ever ask you what was done to your bike? It would be interesting to know what mods you did to make it so capable.
the bike had ohlins rear shock and fork kit . Removed abs system, new brembo master cylinder, brembo discs, lines and brembo racing pads which the bike just eats them. Engine is stock with k&n filter, yoshimura r77 system and powercomander and changed gearing, running pirelli supercorsa v1 tyres that's about it at mo, just got quickshifter and rearsets and lithium battery and ecu setup for this trackday seemed not to bad might just need to lift the rear ride hight to gain a little bit more ground clearance that is the only problem with the big old beast but I love it
_20190902_142033.JPG

Anybody wh
the bike had ohlins rear shock and fork kit . Removed abs system, new brembo master cylinder, brembo discs, lines and brembo racing pads which the bike just eats them. Engine is stock with k&n filter, yoshimura r77 system and powercomander and changed gearing, running pirelli supercorsa v1 tyres that's about it at mo, just got quickshifter and rearsets and lithium battery and ecu setup for this trackday seemed not to bad might just need to lift the rear ride hight to gain a little bit more ground clearance that is the only problem with the big old beast but I love it View attachment 1604354

When any of my friends say a bike like the Busa is no good on a track or in corners, I show them your video and they soon get it....of course there is quite a bit of rider skill there with you but they don't need to know that....:firing:

If you would like the ABS light to be off all that is needed is take the Brown wire to ground that was plugged into the ABS unit on the left side of the bike . The 30 amp circuit is always powered unless you pull the fuse , but this wont kill the ABS light . I use the 30 amp circuit for heated gear now in the winter .

Still amazed, still dont understand how the motor doesnt blowup when you are close to redline and then down shift 2 gears faster than I thought was possible.

Back