Trackbike!

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Picked up a trackbike today- kept it here in the family:)

It is a Vesrah endurance bike; starting to plan for a couple of things I want to change on it.
Picking her up:

image-667740662.jpg

about a half hour later
image-1441973092.jpg

The stable
image-3929181854.jpg

image-1441973092.jpg

image-667740662.jpg

image-3929181854.jpg

NIce. I love V-twins. I had an SV650 but traded up to a Bandit 1250. Have fun with it. Is it just me or is that Busa looking a little jealous sitting there nxt to her????

NIce. I love V-twins. I had an SV650 but traded up to a Bandit 1250. Have fun with it. Is it just me or is that Busa looking a little jealous sitting there nxt to her????

But the bike wayyyy in the back looks like she's crying!

Nice bike Sir, stay safe.
I'm curious. I don't see 'tow vehicle supplier' in your sig :whistle:

Two of your bikes have matching coolers in that pic... Can't wait till you get that thing up to Barber with us!

Twobrothersbusa said:
Two of your bikes have matching coolers in that pic... Can't wait till you get that thing up to Barber with us!

Yes sir! Looking at dates now!

skydivr said:
I'm pretty sure Team Gixxer has seen this bike before, haven't we Shawn?

Yes sir! She will be back out there again... But either Team Gixxer will have to allow honorary members, or I will have to renew my petition to FKR!

Nice looking bike. :thumbsup:

Katie and I went up to Blackhawk Farms in northern Illinois wednesday and watched our first track day. There were several SV 650's there. The bikes looked like the handled very well.

Very cool MC......should be a blast......I saw a pontential track bike yesterday for 1,500.00....don't have the money....it's a FZ750 Yamaha..... the 5 valve engine......those are quite fast....anyway have fun on your new toy sir.

Congrats, Shawn! Great Father's Day present. I've been on the hunt for one (trackbike that is) myself.

Nice looking bike. :thumbsup:

Katie and I went up to Blackhawk Farms in northern Illinois wednesday and watched our first track day. There were several SV 650's there. The bikes looked like the handled very well.

i think they have a specific class just for the sv650's. i use to have one i wanted to take out there but never did. :(
shoot me a pm next time ya go, it's 30 minutes from my house.

i think they

That's awesome Shawn. Now bring that thing down to hang out with Team Gixxer!!! If we can make room for a big green Kawi then there is always room for another Zuki :thumbsup:

Just be careful on that thing. Last time I saw that bike it was a magnent for other bikes to run into :laugh:

Congrats

Congrats on the new ride, Shawn! I look forward to meeting you on the track. :thumbsup:

congrats McM :beerchug: looking forward to hearing about your experiences on the track

Congrats. you will have a blast! beware very addicting. gonna make it out to Barber sept 29/30 for track days...we should turn this weekend into a MnG.

Nice Sv1000!

I miss mine! Should have never sold it!

Congrats Shawn. :) Looks like a lot of folks here are getting track bikes. :D :D :D Wonder who will be next. :laugh:

Did I tell you about me passing the Owner of Pandora's Motorsports last weekend...on his S1000RR..:laugh: Now I have his business card cause I told him I wanted one REALLLY bad....

Back