Trackbike for the wife

MPH 200

Donating Member
Registered
My Wife (MyRulz) has an 05 Honda 600RR she has ridden on the street & track for quite some time, but she was always afraid something would happen to it. We had bodywork I would swap out, but she was still was concerned. She had an older Kawasaki EX500 for a trackbike, but had to sell it when we moved. I have an 05 Honda 600RR for the track. Now she has her own. 2002 SV650 - fully prepped.

Bike took 2nd in F2 Endurance in 2007 season. It wasn’t raced in 2008 or 2009

Bike Details:
Engine
1mm maintenance overbore
Intake cam swap with adjustable cam sprockets
Tuned by AF1 Racing

Suspension
Penske double on rear, just serviced
Forks, Race Tech gold valve, Traxxion damping rod, built and serviced by Jim Cambora at Raceworx
Scotts steering damper

Misc.
Full M4 exhaust
Bridgestone slicks
GP Composites bodywork
New bearings in wheels
New bearings in triple
New bearings in shock linkage
Woodcraft rearsets
Vortex fairing stay
New Goodridge SS front brake lines
520 conversion with 15/47 on bike

Tons of spares - Pit Bull stands, wheels, carbs ...

SV1.jpg

SV3.jpg

TX WORLDLISA2.jpg

JAMES13.jpg

Very nice Michael. How is the Busa coming along? Are you getting her back together? Let me know if I can help.

Dave

Very cool! Hope to see both of you at the track soon!
Posted via Mobile Device

Very nice Michael. How is the Busa coming along? Are you getting her back together? Let me know if I can help.

Dave

Thanks Dave for the mirrors, she's not pretty, but rideable. I have a set of bars coming in any day. Tried to drill out the bolts - no go. The plastics I am just watching e-bay hoping they will eventually show up. She is not happy yet.

Glad to see that you 2 can do something like track days together! I have to wait till the fall to do my first track day. It's just to hot to do one right now here in Arizona.

Back