Track time in Vancouver?

Todmac

Registered
Anyone know if there is a way to get track time in Vancouver BC? Or a really good advanced rider training course?

Thanks
Todmac

Apparently you are a resident of Vancouver, BC?

I have a few track junky friends there I can hook you up with. However, there isn't much there as I understand it. We get lots of Canadians at our events here in the South Seattle area.

Pacific Raceway in Auburn
The Ridge in Shelton (New world class track. We had our last event of the season there last Friday)
Portland International Raceway in Portland Oregon (Great fast track)
ORP (Oregon Raceway Park) in Grass Valley, Oregon (Nice technical track located way the hell out in wheat country)

2-fast.org is the premere track/school provider here
SullivanRaceSchool.com is also a great choice for a track day or technical training

Victoria BC actually, so on the island outside Vancouver. There is nothing here, A ferry would get me to Vancouver for a weekend. Southern Seattle isnt out of the question either. Mostly looking for advanced rider course, or some introductory track time to boost my skills on my hayabusa. I will check out the links you sent, if you have any info for Vancouver or contacts that would be greatly appreciated also.
Thanks
Todmac

Back