Track riders, your opinion please.

Hey Doyle. PM your TD dates. If they're far enough apart from when I'll be doing my TD's, I can ship my warmers to you so you can try them. I guess the only thing you'd have to pay for is the shipping costs to get them back to me after you're done with them. What say you?

Charlesbusa tried mine last year at Willow when he ran the 002 race tires and he is a convert. Although I don't think he bought a pair-yet, but he did like the fact the his race tires were up to temp/speed right off the bat and didn't have to 'worry' about them breaking loose at T1.

Ryan, that is so generous of you! I'll let you know....I'm not using anything on July 7th @ Thunderhill (it'll be pretty warm). Also , I'm gonna check out the WERA board...if I can get em for $150, I'll just buy em. Doyle

Right on bro! Just know that the "try before you buy" option is available through me anytime. :beerchug:

track days...what are track days? (we the poor busa owners....salute you!!)

My Busa is also a swiss army knife as you put it. How may other bikes with cruise control do you think have done hot laps at Miller?

I've been running Power Races on the Busa on the track for the past 2 years. Excellent tire as long as you get the correct compound for the big bike. I don't care for them on the street or in the wet. This year I'm going with the Power One. I don't do enough TDs a year to make warmer pay. I take the first lap to get the tires up to temp, then grip it and rip it.

Me too.

I don't do enough TDs a year to make warmer pay. I take the first lap to get the tires up to temp, then grip it and rip it.[/QUOTE]

Me too.

I don't do enough TDs a year to make warmer pay. I take the first lap to get the tires up to temp, then grip it and rip it.
[/QUOTE]

Owen, is that you? Hi, I never see you post much. Looking forward to seeing you at the STAMPEDE. Doyle

Back