Track Orientation // Busa Stampede

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, folks...

Well, the details of the Road Track Orientation Day at Reno Fernley Raceway have been ironed out...and here they are!

On Thursday, 12 AUG, all interested Stampede attendees will gather at 12-noon in the parking garage. We'll roll over to Fernley as a group and be 'on-station' from 1pm - 5pm that day.

The owner of the track has arranged a 'classroom' style informal education session for us. They'll go over all aspects necessary to get you ready for a full-on road-course track day.

• Theory
  • Dynamics
  • Gear Requirements
  • Bike Mods/Alterations
  • ...and more!
After the 'classroom' portion, they're going to split us into two groups and put us out on the track with some 'monitors'; and allow us to run a bunch of "controlled' laps.

Many of us are first-timers to the track, so it's going to be a real learning experience! :cheerleader:

C'mon out for the fun, and all-round good time with the other Stampede attendees.

The track owner has given us a great all-inclusive price for the afternoon...$20/person. We'll button up the deal and head back to the Peppermill around 5pm.

Everyone is welcome to attend this fun, informative afternoon, enjoying another facet of the Busa Stampede. If this is of interest to you, please let me know so I can get an idea of how many people will be attending. :beerchug:

Here's a link to their site so you can get a look at the course.

See you there!!!
:beerchug:

Track-Information-(Web-Bann.jpg

Last edited:
That is awesome, Hopefully we can make it next year, Yall have fun

That is awesome, Hopefully we can make it next year, Yall have fun

All things going the way I have them planned, Shane, there'll be a full-on track day at Fernley next year.

Food, refreshments, pits, corner workers, timers, the whole enchillada...and then drag-race grudge matches at sunset.

At least...that's the plan. :beerchug:

That would be great, Yall have fun this year:thumbsup:

This is something I really want to do!

I was hoping to get a track day in this year and this is just the opportunity I was hoping for. Good learning and intro into the track, thank you Scar for setting this up and for all the hard work and attention to detail you have put into this event. :beerchug:

Bubba

I will participate @ RF raceway Scar. Guess I'll leave the slicks at home though. Doyle

I will participate @ RF raceway Scar. Guess I'll leave the slicks at home though. Doyle

Raydog...I know you're going to be an amazing asset to us all there.

:beerchug:

Thanks for coming!

Last edited:
All things going the way I have them planned, Shane, there'll be a full-on track day at Fernley next year.

Food, refreshments, pits, corner workers, timers, the whole enchillada...and then drag-race grudge matches at sunset.

At least...that's the plan. :beerchug:

:whistle:OHHH the DRAG race.....:whistle: Cant already wait for next year....SCAR CALL ME YOU HOON!

This is something I really want to do!

I was hoping to get a track day in this year and this is just the opportunity I was hoping for. Good learning and intro into the track, thank you Scar for setting this up and for all the hard work and attention to detail you have put into this event. :beerchug:

Bubba

Thanks, Bubba...the 'bar' was set last year, and I believe I've achieved success in 'raising' it for 2010.

:woot:

30 days, ya'llz...:beerchug:

What a great perk to attending your event! Like Macon said, hope you have this available next year..i'm gonna partake of the whole enchilada!!!

Good work Scar! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
What a great perk to attending your event! Like Macon said, hope you have this available next year..i'm gonna partake of the whole enchilada!!!

Good work Scar! :thumbsup:

Thanks, Ace.

G's in the Breeze, yo; G's in the Breeze

Another taste of the Branding Iron :woot:

Lamb will be in attendance. Love trackdays. This sounds like it should be a blast

Back