track in MD?

Hey fastbusa, We are only min. away, where you at ? we don't see many busa's around, one guy has a copper and silver one with matching corbin bags, drives by, he must drive to work consistantly see him even coming up rt140.

just pmed fastbusa with my number, hope you guys let me know when you'll go ride, i'd love to tag along.

Cheers,
Sam

I'm new to the board, and new to modding my own '06 Busa. I live in Columbia, MD and am looking for riders! I cant' get out much, but when I do I'm
biggrin.gif
. Soooo.

hey busasweety,I've seen the same bike, I think he teaches the saftey course at the college. See him all the time on 140.I'm right in westminster look me up when you get back, I keep my bike in hampstead,so i'm over that way alot.

hey dawillsta, columbia is not that far from westminster,so we can all get together for a ride soon.
when busasweety and sam get back we should get together.
race.gif

sounds great guys !!!! our own local chapter of riders !!! over a year ridin our busas and only seen 4 others and 3 of those had out of state plates , great to have some local boys.

p.s , if we have some down time during our week at the dragon we may post some pics !
super.gif

we gotta come up with a name too? lol, got back from NYC last night... crappy trip!
Rain going up (Friday night, strong storm) rain coming back... At least it was consistent.

Anyways, heading to VA tomorrow, hopefully more fun there! I hope to ride with you guys soon.

Oh and BTW, I do have out of state plates too... but I'm here ;)

There is the little one in case we ran into each other (not litterally I hope):

IMG_0892.JPG

Back