Track Days

if this is your very first track day, you will be dog tired after day one.  day 2 might be painful and not up to par.   just a thought.  But, I'd never discourage two days of track riding!!  
biggrin.gif
I have been once before. About a month before I bought my busa. I was tired by the end of the day. It shouldn't be a problem because I live only a half hour away so I should be well rested. Also, I drag raced the busa and a rear engine dragster every weekend this summer. So I should be well adapted to long days and back to back days. But I know only to push it to about 85% of my ability as to leave 15% for learning. And not going down would keep the day on the good side of things.

I am looking at going to Putnam Park Road Course at the end of April. Anyone else from around here thinking about going to any events they have?

What did the tech requirements say about tires? My tracks day events want us to have new or Near New tires. I'll be picking up some Pilot Powers before my event on March 6th. Have fun and enjoy the learning experience.
+1
Thats the same thing I got at Infineon Raceway Northern California.

Back