TRACK DAY!!

Racer 222

The rider formerly known as Howlin_Mad
Donating Member
Registered
What a great track day! Lot of fun with the crew I went up with and had a great time riding. It was a 100+ degrees out! BigO represented the busa well out there. Streets is a tight track and I know bigO will feel the effects today. No crashes and good times. BigO I hope to see you at ButtonWillow next month. I will get you the details in a couple of days. Think about what I said and get that track only bike.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

I think BigO may have a pic but we were ridin not posing so I didn't even think to break out the camera. Sorry! BigO post the pic you got.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

there was one crash but it might have been on sat if u only went up for sunday.. he was from the crashclub his front wheel tucked from what i understand...

there was one crash but it might have been on sat if u only went up for sunday.. he was from the crashclub his front wheel tucked from what i understand...
Actually we were there on Friday. I don't think there were any crashes. Only two groups. Lots of track time with 30 minute sessions.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

I don't need a smaller bike,I just need a bigger track! I did OK but that tight stuff was a workout crankin' my Baby side to side. (tiny scrape on the undertail thing, whatever it's called) You're right I was to' up from the flo up when I got home but it was well worth it.

? More like :devil: !!!

The heat was withering, but I still like it better than being cold. Let me know about the Buttonwillow.

I only took two pics:
At least 106 in the shade, if you brought some.

Track_Day_Tents.jpg

Above: Baked 'Busa
Below:
And who is that in the front? On the yellow bike?

Track_Day_Marc_in_Front.jpg

Nice pics bro! The only thing I am saying about the track bike is I don't want you to have a mishap with the busa like I did. You know I don't care how fast you go as long as you have fun and are safe.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Back