Track Day, Round 2!(Pics)

ToXSicK RoCKeT

Registered
Well im sure some of you might remember my first "real" track day post from about a month ago, to say the least I was pretty F*@%ING DEEP about why my bike would NOT MPH where it should!:alcoholic:4
Well after some weaking here and there and ALOT of phone callz, I narrowed it down to be a fuel mapping problem!:banghead: With the help of a VERY AWESOME .ORG member(which I will not say who he is @ his request, you know who you are...THANK YOU!), I tried a map that he had. Well see for yourself, last time I could NOT get the bike to mph past 137! I still need ALOT of seat time but at least I know its there now.
Reaction: .211
I1: 1.568(should be able to improve this ALOT!)
I2: 4.192
I3: 6.393
I3 MPH: 113.08
I4: 8.312
ET: 9.953
MPH: 141.01(went a best of 143.8 mph, right on par for my weight)
Now rember im 265lbs NAKED, so I'm very happy with theese #'s, at least now I know I NEED WORK NOT THE BIKE! :thumbsup:
OK, now for the good part.....my buddy Joey that rides a stock w/b 08 busa decided to hop on ToXSicK(hes a 195lbs in street clothes)and after only his second time EVER EVEN BEING ON MY BIKE, this is what he lit the score boards up wit.....
Reaction: .116
I1: 1.563
I2: 4.068
I3: 6.112
I3 MPH: 121.50
I4: 7.881
ET: 9.312
MPH: 153.791**THIS IS 100% STOCK MOTOR, JUST BOLT ONS.....NO N2O.....YET, he also was running out of gear too....its geared for a FAT BOY!**
So all n all, I had a GREAT DAY and cait wait to go back! :cheerleader:
Sum pics hope you enjoy.......

P1050874rev.jpg

P1050875rev.jpg

P1050956rev.jpg

Glad to hear you got her dialed in! Looks like you had a good time at the track as well.. :thumbsup:

D

well I gotta say that you shot right through the headaches of getting the bike off the line awful fast!! any bike running in the 1.5's at all in street trim is doing pretty darn good... (I sure can not do it)

Congrats on the 9's!

Congrats man, very nice... :beerchug:

Times look great, just try and get that throttle wide open as fast as you can and the times will keep dropping... ;)

well I gotta say that you shot right through the headaches of getting the bike off the line awful fast!! any bike running in the 1.5's at all in street trim is doing pretty darn good... (I sure can not do it)

Congrats on the 9's!

Thank You, actually I think I should be doing better....but I just need to keep working on it, and MAYBE loose some weight?:laugh:

TIME TO BOLT ON THE BOTTLE:poke:
nice job...

Its coming REAL SOON!! Just installed a Co2 shifter and a Wego3.:thumbsup: The Wego has been a BEATCH to try and figure out though :banghead: Cant get the RPM trace to quit spiking all over the Place.....You(or any one else on here) wouldn't happen to know what Debounce input to use would ya?:beerchug:

Cant get the RPM trace to quit spiking all over the Place.....You(or any one else on here) wouldn't happen to know what Debounce input to use would ya?:beerchug:

2 big sources of noise for dataloggers. The easiest way to get rid of the noise from the coils, is not to attach to the coils. Connect your logger to the fuel injectors. MUCH less noise. The injectors fire at the same frequency as the coils. The other source is the solenoid used for your air shifter. Typically you have to place a diode across the leads to the solenoid. Slightly off topic, so PM me if your interested.

whats fat boy gearing?

I'm -1 on the counter and +2 on the rear sprocket. My buddy Joey is still running stock gearing and has gone a 9.22 @ 154mph! That was on a STOCK 08, Stock W/B, piped, PC3, lowered and strapped.....THATS IT! He's got that b*tch FLYING :thumbsup:

Right On! Great runs. :bowdown: Post up your next trip up here and we'll do the fan boi thing for ya. :laugh: Tracks only about 8 to 10 miles from my crib. :beerchug:

See an MV Augusta out there? Ride with a guy that runs his out there occasionally.

Last edited:
Back