Track Day pics

busahigg

Registered
I only have a few pics of the track......it was my first track day so I don't wanna hear about get off the bike more and blah, blah. LOL. I did get much faster after the third session and when I really understood the race line and clip points. Already registered for the June and July track day. Can't wait.

track_day_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
last one........and admin guys........I know some of these can fit in the rotating pics on the main page!!!!! LOL.

track_day_4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool pics!
What's covering the headlight and turn signals?

That looks like a blast! Great pics... And, you look like you are doing a damn fine job to me!

I am going to Keven Schwantz's school in GA in October. Those corners have always had their way with me...

Hopefully between wheelie school and track school, I will be a new rider come Spring '04.

That's four day release painters tape....(Brennan)

And Rip......I would love to go to that school...it's three days right? Man, you're gonna get instruction from the man himself and someone else's bike to use and a bunch of track time.....Have FUN!!!!!!!

I really do not think there is any substitute for track time.  I mean what a rush to not have to worry about LEOs, cagers, freekin dogs or cats...

Doing it on someone elses bike for three days...Oh heaven...I gotta sign up...

Looking good Busahigg.

That's four day release painters tape....(Brennan)

And Rip......I would love to go to that school...it's three days right?  Man, you're gonna get instruction from the man himself and someone else's bike to use and a bunch of track time.....Have FUN!!!!!!!
They have a 3 day one, but I am doing the 2 day one. It is my first time on the track... And, yes, Kevin himself spends time working with you. I hear he takes you around the track two-up and rides faster than you will do by yourself! DANG! He is da man!

They video tape all of your riding from the bike, and the ground. Then you spend sometime going over what you did right and wrong.

We will be riding two different style bikes... both 'zuki's. A 600 GSXR, and the Bandit. They said I could bring the bus, but I was like, "uh, no." Since it is my first time and all. Not to mention, I wanna get a little crazier than I would with MY toy.

I am stoked!!!

Lookin' good there Higg. And you were right where you should be...out in front. You definitely represented the Busa well.

Brian

Lookin' good there Higg.  And you were right where you should be...out in front.  You definitely represented the Busa well.

Brian
Well, the pics make it look like I was out in front. There were plenty of guys that were way faster than me....but there were also plenty that were much slower than me as well....I'm gonna get a DVD made at the next track day....the guy will follow you and let you follow him for a total of four laps and then make you a DVD with the footage....should be cool for $40. We'll see.

Lookin' good there Higg.  And you were right where you should be...out in front.  You definitely represented the Busa well.

Brian
Well, the pics make it look like I was out in front.  There were plenty of guys that were way faster than me....but there were also plenty that were much slower than me as well....I'm gonna get a DVD made at the next track day....the guy will follow you and let you follow him for a total of four laps and then make you a DVD with the footage....should be cool for $40.  We'll see.
Hey Higg,

Maybe one day we could set something up and I could come down and do a Track Day with you. We don't really have anything like that near me, and I would really love to do one (or two, or three, etc.). With a little advance and some timing, we should be able to make this work.

Brian

CHeck out www.ridesmart.info and www.lonestartrackdays.com....anything that is at Texas World Speedway we will be going to....just PM me for my e mail and we can talk about it. Better yet, you've got mail.

Both are offering two days of track day, but we are only gonna attend one....two days will break you down (and your bike)...check out the sites....July 5th or 6th and july 12th or 13th.

Back