Track day pics 4/22/06

cool.gif

So good to see more of you on the track. I have been contemplating taking the busa to the new Larry H. Miller track this summer but wasn't sure. How did the busa feel and how did you do compared to your buddies 6R?

So good to see more of you on the track.  I have been contemplating taking the busa to the new Larry H. Miller track this summer but wasn't sure.  How did the busa feel and how did you do compared to your buddies 6R?
The busa felt stable through the turns and straights. The more I track it, the more I can open her up in the twisties. My confidence is growing like crazy too.

I kept up with my friend's 6R the first 3 sessions. After that, he was usually 6 seconds ahead of my pace. I guess the smaller bikes still have a slight advantage.

The Busa catches the peg feelers and drags toes and your feet pretty easily esp at full lean. Gotta make sure the foot is on the balls of the toes and tucked hard inside against the rearset and bike.

But get on the track. It's not as intimidating as many make it.

cool.gif
 I was told that is the place to race.. not on the street no cars and no Sand..Just haul A$$..
Yes and no. Track days are supposedly NOT the place to race anyone (but everyone still does it anyways). I mean, you can't trade paint but you CAN STILL HAUL AZZ as fast as you possibly can.

WERA, CCS,NESBA,AMA, ETC are just some of the organizations designed for racing. They also offer novice racers schools for some (depending on organization).

Awesome dude!!!!! Can't wait to get a chance to do that. Just a question though GTRPIMP76.....What kind of car is that parked behind your 'busa in your profile pic?
rock.gif

Cool! Nice car. For a second I thought it was something else. With your name and the shape of the headlights I thought it was a Skyline GTR. I like the charger's a lot. You should check out the concept for the Challenger. Pretty sweet.

You should check out the concept for the Challenger. Pretty sweet.
(drool!!!)

challenger.jpg
super.gif

BTW: When it does come out, I'll be trading the Charger in for one. If they make an SRT version, that'll be it. I'll have to add a hitch with that too just so I can tow the Busa to the track.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|gtrpimp76
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146378871 -->

Back