Track day photos

Earthdog

Registered
Hi, yesterday i attended a track day with my baby..

Here are some photos..This is the second time i put my busa in track and i am going to do something about these brakes!!!! :-(

qIMG_3444.jpg

Nice pics! I try to tell people that you can lean the busa like that and they look at me like I'm crazy. Keep 'em coming.
cool.gif

Excellent pics! I really like the matte finish on the painted parts!

Hey! you guys don't have to tape the lights and take your mirrors off when you're on the track?

looks like a BLAST, Earthdog!! I see your bike is not stock, did you do anything to the spongy busa suspensino for track day??

thank you guys...

yes we should cover the lights and take off our mirrors, but it was a close call and this time they didn't say anything.....

my bike is not stock but i only have akrapovic+air filter+ohlins rear suspension...This really helps a lot in track and in the road..

what dissapointed me was the brakes...after some laps i literally dont have brakes......

Curious about what tires you use, you answed my question about suspension. By the way did you do track days before you changed to ohlin's suspension? If you did how did it handle?

Curious about what tires you use, you answed my question about suspension. By the way did you do track days before you changed to ohlin's suspension? If you did how did it handle?
sorry about that...;-)

i am using pirelli diablo's and the pressure i use is 35 both front and rear...

no with the busa the first track day i had was with the ohlins suspension..but, the difference in the street before and after changing exhaust+suspension was huge...the bike is lighter, nad the suspension nails the bike on the street so you can lean and open the throttle much more...

i am very happy that i replaced my suspension....

Nice pictures. Good lean! Surprised about brakes. Just did 1st track day with a 'Busa and brakes were awesome.

Back