Track Day at Thunderhill Raceway

I am feeling left out scar.:sulk:

Oh, James...I'm feeling like a heel right now. I dissed you in your own post. How lame. :(

Wait...hold on a sec...are you coming to Reno?

U guyz are 2 cool! :bowdown: My battery died on the camera or I woulda took more shots too. Glad u had a great time & safe run. :beerchug:

:alcoholic:4 We Want Video! :alcoholic:4

I'm trying Gene, I have a 20 minute track session transferred to my computer but I can't seem to do the right thing to get it onto the org! Maybe the file is too big? I have to do errands this morning so I'll reattack it later. Doyle

I'm trying Gene, I have a 20 minute track session transferred to my computer but I can't seem to do the right thing to get it onto the org! Maybe the file is too big? I have to do errands this morning so I'll reattack it later. Doyle
Great shots guys! :thumbsup:
Doyle, create yourself a youtube account, then you can post it there. Usually takes them a few hours for verification, then you can post up here with the youtube link.

Oh, James...I'm feeling like a heel right now. I dissed you in your own post. How lame. :(

Wait...hold on a sec...are you coming to Reno?

No big deal scar I was giving you a hard time, I know you did not mean to diss me. :beerchug:

Sent you a PM about Reno.

Looks like you guys had an awesome day! Must be fun to have other Busa riders to play with on the track... Track surface looks pretty fresh, is it that nice all the way around?

Would love to come out west and play this year..

Looks like you guys had an awesome day! Must be fun to have other Busa riders to play with on the track... Track surface looks pretty fresh, is it that nice all the way around?

Would love to come out west and play this year..

Bogus, It is fresh track all the way around and perfect everywhere, T-Hill is world class in all respects just a great facility not to mention we had perfect temps to with a high of 84 drgrees so we dident roast in our leathers:cheerleader:

Great shots Robb, are those GotBlueMilk.com? Doyle

Doyle that was the Bluemilk guys, they sure take nice shots. Thanks again Doyle for such a nice time and i cant wait to see ya soon ny friend:beerchug:

oh ya, i will send ya my video as soon as i get this figured out:thumbsup:

Great pix and great times!

Looks like everyone enjoyed their part. Especially glad to hear no one went home in more pieces than they arrived in...:beerchug:

Doyle, Robb, Robert, Kent...look forward to seeing you all in a couple of weeks and to sharing ride stories.

:cheerleader:

Thanks Scar!..I sent ya PM to :beerchug:

My 3 shots before the camera went dead ...

T-Hill July2009 001b.jpg

T-Hill July2009 002b.jpg

T-Hill July2009 003b.jpg

Doyle, take the raw avi file that the GoPro Hero creates, import it into a video editing program (they work like any Windows program), do some fiddling & save as a wmv file. Then upload to YouTube for free and done. :thumbsup:

I'm using Sony Vegas 9 which I got at local Office Max for $100. Worth every penny. :beerchug: You can make it as simple or as complicated as you want. This below 3 minute vid was about 10 hrs of work. :)

Vegas_screenshot.jpg

Vegas_screenshot.jpg

Back