Track Day at Thunderhill Raceway

OZZ 2

Registered
OZZ (Rob) & raydog (Doyle) spent the day tearing up Thunderhill Raceway in Willows Ca. so Bosshound (Robert) and myself went down there to lend some moral support and get some pics of them, enjoy.

Rob & Doyle getting ready to hit the track followed by some pics of the two of them tearing up the turns.

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

Good Stuff James. I had a Good Time, and thanks for Cleaning my Helmet :laugh:

Can't wait for the Doyle and Robb VIDEO :thumbsup:

Good Stuff James. I had a Good Time, and thanks for Cleaning my Helmet :laugh:

Can't wait for the Doyle and Robb VIDEO :thumbsup:

Ditto on the good time, nothing better than a day at the track with good friends, beats the hell out of work anyday.
Your welcome for the helmet cleaning, my boots could use a polishing on the next ride...:whistle:

Video to follow... Rob... Doyle...???

Well, I'm home in Reno! This was one of the best track days I've ever been to (for the following reasons)
Enjoying good friends..
Met Robb's girlfriend!
Quantum leap in "feeling one with the track"
Demonstrated that Hayabusas are quite at home on a racetrack
Learned just what slicks and tire warmers can do for safety, performance, confidence.
Did my first step in the pond in terms of video usage.
Walked the track at dusk with my friend Robb (ozz), since we had never riden T/Hill is really helped our "learning curve".
Dusk pics and others below, notice Kento Moto also came by for a visit.

(ps where Robb is standing is called "the cyclone", pics don't show the straight up elevation!)
video will follow (maybe)

Doyle

P1020659.JPG

P1020660.JPG

P1020661.JPG

P1020662.JPG

P1020663.JPG

P1020665.JPG

P1020668.JPG

P1020669.JPG

Last edited:
Sorry, forgot to mention that Kento-Moto was there also, nice to meet you Kent maybe we can ride together someday. :beerchug:

By the way Doyle you spanked that track today on the Busa, It can and did show that the Busa can hang on the track anyday with the right rider at the helm, your an awsome rider. :thumbsup:

Rob, as always you where amazing. The GSXR sounded awsome going by at 150mph. I think you are going to need a new knee puck for the next trackday though. :thumbsup:

heres a few from the track today hope you like em!....I had a blast today what a great time, cant wait to go again!!!!!!:beerchug::thumbsup::cheerleader:

Thanks you guys OZZ 2, Bosshound and Kento, it was good see you there!!:beerchug:

JR1N4892.jpg

JR1N4829.jpg

JR1N4264.jpg

JR1N3635.jpg

JR1N4222.jpg

JR1N3610.jpg

Great shots Robb, are those GotBlueMilk.com? Doyle

guy's what the **** no call ???

John, I posted 3 seperate conversations about my new slicks and the trackday(over the past 10 days)....others came simply because they read the posts and knew we were gonna be there. Even back East guys were saying to have a good time. I'm sorry you missed the info! Doyle

Great pix and great times!

Looks like everyone enjoyed their part. Especially glad to hear no one went home in more pieces than they arrived in...:beerchug:

Doyle, Robb, Robert, Kent...look forward to seeing you all in a couple of weeks and to sharing ride stories.

:cheerleader:

Great pix and great times!

Looks like everyone enjoyed their part. Especially glad to hear no one went home in more pieces than they arrived in...:beerchug:

Doyle, Robb, Robert, Kent...look forward to seeing you all in a couple of weeks and to sharing ride stories.

:cheerleader:

I am feeling left out scar.:sulk:

Back