Track Bike Paint Schemes

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Any ideas for my up coming Team Gixxer Race Plastics? I have my 07 GSXR in blue, so it needs to blend with the blue tank. I have the Armour Bodies Pro Series Bodywork SS Kit in transit and will need a paint job scheme when it gets here. I need some suggestions!

Photo3.jpg

Photo1-1.jpg

Here's a couple of Troy's photos on his 07 Blu/Wte gixxer just like yours!

Troy Elbow 9.22.10.jpg

1035282701__d4_3779.jpg

Troy 4.4.10-1.jpg

Team Gixxer? Nah, I dont like it, too tough and manly. No, you need something I lil nicer for the ladies and kids, something that everyone can enjoy. I present the new color scheme for 2012 "Team Mean Kitty"

Photo3.jpg

I'll bide my time and wait, and when the time is right....the frog is going to pay for that. No more photochop requests for you!

Team Gixxer? Nah, I dont like it, too tough and manly. No, you need something I lil nicer for the ladies and kids, something that everyone can enjoy. I present the new color scheme for 2012 "Team Mean Kitty"

That's funny...I told Charlie on the phone tonight that he needed to do a HELLO KITTY paint scheme...BEFORE I saw the updated thread! :rofl::rofl:

That's funny...I told Charlie on the phone tonight that he needed to do a HELLO KITTY paint scheme...BEFORE I saw the updated thread! :rofl::rofl:

That settles it then! I was thinkin the Hello Kitty, but a friend of mine likes to draw the type of kitty face in odd places, so I stole her idea. :lol:

Droidy Droid

Back