tps switch issues

ctkiteboarding

Registered
im using a schnitz tps/rpm switch going to a pc3000 progressive im running a bazazz ,, im having a problem with the tp reading , when the spray is armed the tp reads 100 percent with the throttle open when the spray is unarmed the tp reads 87% when i unplug the connection at the pink and blk tracer wire the tp returns to 100%,,, i was going to use an micro switch to be able to power the tps/rpm box but im hoping its a easy fix and i wont need to. any help would be great thx

im using a schnitz tps/rpm switch going to a pc3000 progressive im running a bazazz ,, im having a problem with the tp reading , when the spray is armed the tp reads 100 percent with the throttle open when the spray is unarmed the tp reads 87% when i unplug the connection at the pink and blk tracer wire the tp returns to 100%,,, i was going to use an micro switch to be able to power the tps/rpm box but im hoping its a easy fix and i wont need to. any help would be great thx

Just a thought, have you tried calling Tech @ Schnitz? I know when i was using there N2O progressive controller i had an issue with the starting percentage.....i called and talked to the tech dept, and they figured out my problem in about 10mins:thumbsup:

Just a thought, have you tried calling Tech @ Schnitz? I know when i was using there N2O progressive controller i had an issue with the starting percentage.....i called and talked to the tech dept, and they figured out my problem in about 10mins:thumbsup:

spoke with nick at schnitz and joel at bazzaz both were really helpful but had not had this problem before im hoping someone else has exp. with it i tried switching out the tps/rpm box with another, still no good

Back