Toys fot Tots

USMCBUSA

Freedom Isn't Free
Donating Member
Registered
I am not sure if anyone is familiar with this program or not but the Marine Corps has locations all over the us that go out into the community and collect money and toys to be given to less fortunate children at Christmas. I am the Coordinator for this program here in Omaha and the number of children needing this type of assistance in your area will probably surprize you. I had no idea the number of children here that we would end up helping. I am not trying to ask you to donate money or anything of that nature I just want you all to know that this program is out there.

<!--EDIT|usmcbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132014665 -->

I think the local run here is the first weekend in December. I normally go to town and watch the bikes roll into town, wishing I had a bike to ride with the group, This year I will be riding with the toy run. The group in the past has met at our local fire dept but has outgrown that location and now has moved to the local high school. Just goes to show how many good biker people there are out there willing to help a GREAT cause. Merry Christmas everyone.

Nothing breaks a Marine down worse than kids in need....all ready dropped a few toys in the bin - and I will be staning outside a T'R'Us in Dec!

Back