Toys and Death

street racer

Donating Member
Registered
Bob and his wife were sitting around the breakfast table one lazy Sunday morning when he said to her: "Shirley, if I were to die suddenly, I want you to immediately sell all my stuff."

"Now why would you want me to do something like that?" she asked.

"I figure that you would eventually remarry, and I don't want some azzhole using my stuff."

She then looked at him and said, "What makes you think I'd marry another azzhole?"

hey, Jack! Oh, my brother! Avoid broken ribs at all costs! Spent a couple of days in the hospital just to get lined out and 'put on the shelf' for a while...PIA. Final determination of injuries included multiple right rib cage fractures with posterior fractures of the upper three ribs, right and left lung contusions, and partial right lung collapse. I feel like someone took a ball peen hammer to the right side of my body. Bikes kinda tore up, all plastics (no front fork damage...at all) looks like I went air born and hit a curve marker sign....kind of like a bomb went off between the insturment panel and the head light, then flipped over on the right side. Its gonna take awhile to heal and repair. Hope I'm not jacking your thread, bro :laugh: I appreciate your concern. Hope things are going well with you and yours. :beerchug:

hey, Jack! Oh, my brother! Avoid broken ribs at all costs! Spent a couple of days in the hospital just to get lined out and 'put on the shelf' for a while...PIA. Final determination of injuries included multiple right rib cage fractures with posterior fractures of the upper three ribs, right and left lung contusions, and partial right lung collapse. I feel like someone took a ball peen hammer to the right side of my body. Bikes kinda tore up, all plastics (no front fork damage...at all) looks like I went air born and hit a curve marker sign....kind of like a bomb went off between the insturment panel and the head light, then flipped over on the right side. Its gonna take awhile to heal and repair. Hope I'm not jacking your thread, bro :laugh: I appreciate your concern. Hope things are going well with you and yours. :beerchug:

Wow......sounds to me like someone is watching over you. Could have been a lot worse ! Heal fast pal and if I can do anything for you let me know. I will be heading to Mo-Kan tonight. Hope to see you soon ! Jack

Back