Tourist Trophy

fstbusa

orange peel is caused by excessive speed
Donating Member
Registered
what exotic bikes has everyone won?

I've finally beat every race except the TT championship.

It took me about 150 tries to get the the 250 2 stroke yamaha bike... oh I was sooooooooooo pissed....

rant.gif
couldn't never beat him but figured out I could cut that "S" curve short across the green turf lookin stuff and cut about 1 sec off my time each lap just enough to pass him before the last curve and hold him off before the end.

anyway back to my question. I just won this "YSP" R1. This thing handles like its on rails and the brakes are about as good as you can get. It doesn't have any specs on the bike though.....

pic_002.jpg

IMG_0001.JPG

well I used the REV's cheater device and unlocked nearly all of them. didn't feel like winning anything, bought the game for the large rack of toy bikes to ride
smile.gif

BEST RACING GAME EVER: !!!
speedway_ii.png

(WWJD @ Mar. 14 2007,22:29) well I used the REV's cheater device and unlocked nearly all of them.
REV's cheater device? I didn't think there was any codes for this game?

(Batman#1 @ Mar. 14 2007,23:35)
(WWJD @ Mar. 14 2007,22
super.gif
) well I used the REV's cheater device and unlocked nearly all of them.
REV's cheater device?  I didn't think there was any codes for this game?
Theres cheats for any game if you look hard enough
laugh.gif

I have a lot of free time in my life and I actually have all the bikes in the game. That's pretty depressing to say.

(WWJD @ Mar. 14 2007,20:29) well I used the REV's cheater device and unlocked nearly all of them.  didn't feel like winning anything, bought the game for the large rack of toy bikes to ride  
smile.gif

BEST RACING GAME EVER: !!!
speedway_ii.png
I can kick some butt on this game!!

tourist trophy for ps2.

supposed to be like gran turismo... a realistic racing game but for bikes.

I finally won the TT championship and won some modded honda 1000. Plus I got some extra race where you race these motogp style bikes.

I suck at it  
crazy.gif

Been playing video games my whole life, first person shooters are my favorite. Don't do many racing games but bought TT. I just struggle mightily with it. Only been playing off and on (mostly I'm off  
tounge.gif
) about a month. Car racing games are much easier.

My exotic bike so far consists of a GSXR 750
rock.gif

Actually I been playing the crap out of Burnout 3, that is a fun fun game.
super.gif

I have to finally go and buy this game... looks awesome. I have the PS2 and I basically play Gran Turismo 4 with it.

um, cheat device.....let's see, let's see... thinking... nope. can't remember... it's called MAX SOMETHING and has a 256MB USB jump drive and Boot CD, that lets you grab Mem saves off the net and load into your system. Maybe it's called ACTION REPLAY? yeah I think that's it.... then you goto gamefaqs.com or codejunkies.com and snag a SAVE, load it up off you go. About $30 I think.

Back