Touring pain

Me
wink.gif
I like my Tobin for long distance. I've had Corbins and love all of'em except the one I bought for my TL1000R (which is basicly the same seat that they sell for the Busa) . It was the most uncomfortable seat I ever sat on (and that after sending it back twice for a rebuild and measurements of me) and made me feel like I was sitting on and above the TL. Whereas the Tobin makes me feel like I sit in the bike, which I like. Don't get me wrong, I loved my Corbin on my Ducati ST4 and I put over 50,000 miles on it ! My suggestion is to find someone with a Corbin and a Tobin and sit on them. You'll know right away what you want  
super.gif

All good suggestion above, but I also find it helpful to take aleast a 15 break during each gas fill,eating,drinking and talking on the cell. It might take a little longer getting to where you want but you will be able to aleast enjoy your destination and return trip back home.
super.gif

Also try alt from your normal riding position to using you left forearm for upper support while resting it on your gas tank. This tech will take pressure off you throttle hand and back.
beerchug.gif

I flew out to Cali. to get my 05. The ride back on stock seat made me stop every 100 miles, which was fine. I did end up putting a friction throttle cruise when I got back to Houston, and have riden to the Ozarks. It helps. My brother has a Corbin on his DL1000 VStrom, and loves it. I do want to try and find a used Corbin and try it.

Back