Touring Busa's

gloryboys

Donating Member
Registered
Ok I know this has been asked before but I'm struggling to find it so help please. I'm looking t go down the SW Motech/Givi hard bags route this yera and what opinions on ease of fixing and of course pics of them on

Thanks.

image-3318211218.jpg

image-770142861.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

image-3318211218.jpg

image-770142861.jpg

Thank you GSXR Bots just what I was looking for, Thanks for this I'm assuming the total install was no great headache oh and yes they look greta on so will start saving to make this happen.

Super easy install. A caveman could do it. :laugh:

I modified the R-77's with some straps to lower the pipes about an inch to an inch and a half. Otherwise with stock exhaust this would be super easy..

Super easy install. A caveman could do it. :laugh:

I modified the R-77's with some straps to lower the pipes about an inch to an inch and a half. Otherwise with stock exhaust this would be super easy..
He did it, and he's not as smart as me, so anyone should be able to do this, or have their six year old do it. :laugh:

Your setups look great, I think SW Motech/Givi is the way to go.

I'm wondering what the Givi Trekker bags would look like on a Hayabusa. Googled it and couldn't find any pics. The 33L Trekkers are narrower than a lot of hard bags. They are black and silver, think they might look OK on a black Hayabusa.

Back