Tough week oral surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

GEARJAMMER

Banned
2 Teeth lower and upper jaw make your kids brush 2 times day this no fun.
I was using tequila cuz had wait month 2 get in.Hold mouthful on tooth 10 min then spit out.
Real hard on mouth but had do something.
Sore now but just taking over counter scared take hydrocodone they gave me
I am on call trucking expidite company scared drive with that in me.
Any tips on strongest over counter?
Only good thing they quoted me $700 was only $550
I feel like Tyson got me with uppercut jaw sore.

2 Teeth lower and upper jaw make your kids brush 2 times day this no fun.
I was using tequila cuz had wait month 2 get in.Hold mouthful on tooth 10 min then spit out.
Real hard on mouth but had do something.
Sore now but just taking over counter scared take hydrocodone they gave me
I am on call trucking expidite company scared drive with that in me.
Any tips on strongest over counter?
Only good thing they quoted me $700 was only $550
I feel like Tyson got me with uppercut jaw sore.

Not sure exactly what you had done? Did they remove 2 teeth?
What happened to the upper?

Had to wait a month? Was this an accident or just from neglect? If you were in pain they
shouldn't have made you wait a month. Did you just call them and ask for an appointment or did you go in
and then they sent you home for a month before they could do the work?

2 Aleve work good and last about 10-12 hours. It will slowly get better be patient.

Remember that you shouldn't double up on NSAIDS (i.e. don't take Ibuprofen and Naproxen at the same time - hard on the kidneys) - but you can take an NSAID with Acetominophen (Tylenol, since it's metabolized by the liver and not the kidney) for a little extra analgesia. As far as which is the strongest - it varies person to person, take what has worked best for you in the past. Best of luck with a speedy recovery! I'm a big fan of excedrin - for the rare headache I get once every 5 or 6 years... but being on Celebrex every day, I don't get many aches and pains!

Take motrin 800, that is usually what our office prescribes after surgical extractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back