touchscreen monitor ideas wanted...

busadnnor

Registered
I'm wanting to do a touchscreen, blutooth, GPS, Ipod monitor on a bracketfrom the center of my triple tree. I need to know where i can get a flatscreen unit and bracket.

i saw a couple bikes with this done this weekend, here in Indy for Moto GP

any ideas anyone?

Garmin Zumo 550 :laugh:

It's not iPod, but it will play MP3s. I have an 8GB SD card in mine.

Touchscreen, GPS, MP3, XM radio, Nav/Traffic, Bluetooth....all wired into my Autocom :thumbsup:

zumo.JPG

zumo.JPG

I'm wanting to do a touchscreen, blutooth, GPS, Ipod monitor on a bracketfrom the center of my triple tree. I need to know where i can get a flatscreen unit and bracket.

i saw a couple bikes with this done this weekend, here in Indy for Moto GP

any ideas anyone?

I'll put a couple links for you at the end of this post but in short I don't know of any monitor that has those features you want. I also listed some waterproof LCD screens too. I'm sure they are out there though somewhere. You would need to add a computer to do the things you listed to my knowledge. All the computers I found for cars so far don't have bluetooth listed as an option and only a few are water resistant.

Both car computers and touch screens

Has both also

Water resistant stuff

Last edited:
too much stuff to fook with on my bike. i can hardly text while sitting, much less while driving.

im not looking to text, or watch a video....or anything stupid like that. Its a "show bike", and stuff like that is bad ass on a "show bike".....if you don't have anything positive to add, why say anything at all? :shutup:

Google Ant Systems or Ant Racing. They might have something there for you. Not sure on the pricing though...

im not looking to text, or watch a video....or anything stupid like that. Its a "show bike", and stuff like that is bad ass on a "show bike".....if you don't have anything positive to add, why say anything at all? :shutup:

Easy bro, there is no way he could tell that was your purpose. Most of us probably assume people ride their bike rather than show them.

Easy bro, there is no way he could tell that was your purpose. Most of us probably assume people ride their bike rather than show them.

i'm cool "BRO", and i do ride my bike....if the show is local, i ride to it. if theres a big enough bike night going on i ride to it.
i just don't get people who add to a thread just for the sake of adding, with nothing helpful or positive to say.
but it's all good, i believe i found what i was looking for. i'll post pics once i get it all put together....thanks to all you guys that were helpful...:bowdown:

Back