Touch Up Paint

busabutter

Registered
Whats a good touch up paint. Something I can touch up a scratch with and blend in pretty good without having to sand and the whole 9? Or is there one out there?

I was out riding today and a kid in the back of a pickup truck motions to me to pop a wheelie. I shake my head no. Shouldn't have responded to him at all but its heavy traffic and he's right in front of me and won't stopp motioning for me to pop a wheelie.

Anyways I wouldn't and shook my head no. Next thing you know the little **** throws something at me. I have no idea what it was but it left a nice scratch on my front end. Pulled up to the driver and tried to tell him that the kid just threw something at me. But he can't make out what I'm saying. So i just ride on.

Didn't know about the scratch until I got off my bike.

You can buy "exact" matches of Suzuki factory paint at colorite outlets, or retailers........Just google, "Colorite"........
super.gif

Has anyone tried the Colorite pens? The 04 has some battle scars from rocks and other road debris....

(pward76 @ May 11 2007,09:06) Has anyone tried the Colorite pens?  The 04 has some battle scars from rocks and other road debris....
I have! And it was was "COLORWRONG" on my 03AE! Not even close!  
rock.gif

(pward76 @ May 11 2007,11:06) Has anyone tried the Colorite pens? The 04 has some battle scars from rocks and other road debris....
Yes. I have the set of pens, primer, color, clear - they work great.

It just takes a little patience. I have a spot that's down to bare metal on the tank. I build it up with Primer. Then next day a couple coats of color...two days later several coats of clear. If I need to, I wet sand and polish..

Back