Totally a bad bird

I thought that eagle was done for. Interesting.

I almost hit a fox earlier this week. I'm sure glad my bird sucks at hunting. :rofl:

Impressive!! :thumbsup: And people still hunt with guns. Boring!!

The guy isn't hunting the bird is :laugh: Eagle doesn't need him to survive :whistle:

The bird had food their for a few days, did all the work took all the risk and got scraps for a reward...:laugh:

Hmmm.. I wonder how much longer that would have lasted if the guy didn't ride up... I was half expecting to see that Eagle snatch the fox up off the ground and fly away with it.

Hmmm.. I wonder how much longer that would have lasted if the guy didn't ride up... I was half expecting to see that Eagle snatch the fox up off the ground and fly away with it.

Fight could go either way but it looked like the eagle was able to maneuver his talons to the foxes neck/throat before the rider even showed. Once his talons get the throat no way the fox can get them loose or bite him back. Looked like a win to me :thumbsup:

That was badass. I wanna Golden Eagle! I'd train it to do almost the same thing! With Beer!

i can think of alot of married men who wouldnt mind having a big bird like that to blame there wifes death on:whistle: make sure you have lots of life ins:laugh:

Back