Torque

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
Nuff said...i'm there!

Torque_Babe.jpg

hmmm.gif

maybe I should wait couple weeks before I take my wheels apart. I would love for a few of us to show up on busies to that movie.!.
biggrin.gif

Hey cache, what are you doing with your wheels? I'm looking to either chrome mine or replace them with a set of RC Components.

Did you speak with Jonathan Reed or Pat Ward? I'm looking at the candy chrome for the wheels and both footrest. Followed up with the swing-arm! Can't wait.

talked to jon. said 2 to 3 week turnaround, but if I call him when I ship them, he will get a move-on. No way I can be sane without riding for 3 weeks.
crazy.gif

I made a stupid avatar for you, waterbug... sux, but what can a guy do with 10 minutes of time before he leaves work to go home to a cold beer??........

waterbug.gif

talked to jon. said 2 to 3 week turnaround, but if I call him when I ship them, he will get a move-on. No way I can be sane without riding for 3 weeks.  
crazy.gif
Just think what's it's been like for the "STUNNAH"...I haven't rode in well over a month... :carzy:

Looks like it will be entertaining...Hope it runs long enough I would like to ride up on the bikes also and represent...Can you imagine how many hits you will get outside the movie...

Hey cache, what are you doing with your wheels? I'm looking to either chrome mine or replace them with a set of RC Components.
getting them chromed for just under $500

smile.gif
Talked to my buddy Greg last night. He says that Oregon Chrome Plating does them for 3 something. He had his done (aluminum) and several friends. He said he has the number but has to find it. Do you want me to pursue this?

Thinker

getting them chromed for just under $500

smile.gif
Talked to my buddy Greg last night. He says that Oregon Chrome Plating does them for 3 something. He had his done (aluminum) and several friends. He said he has the number but has to find it. Do you want me to pursue this?

Thinker
Yes, but the companies I talked to in Cali said 3something EACH!
wow.gif

Let me know what you dig up. I needz to get it done!! thinking about tearing down my rims tomorrow.... getting a bit anxious.

Back