Toronto Sport Tour Busa

Some bags and a flip lip or Laminar screen
Yeah I been thinking of using a laminar lip as well. How is it at speed?
Laminar Lip is lovely, works really well but only on a stock window... I wanted to attach it to my double bubble but, it just won't do it and stay in place.
The calm behind these is note worthy - really works - a bit expensive compared to cheapo chinese knock off screens. Speaking of which, the first lip screen was a cheapo chinese one off E-Bay, it worked really well and looked great - it fell victim to a garage tip over and broke it. I had already ordered the Laminar Lip and I tried that next. I would like to find another cheapo flip lip screen if anyone knows where to get them?

1. Stock screen: crap
2. Double bubble: a bit better still crap
3. Cheapo flip lip knockoff of a Zero Gravity-ish: ($30) pretty good looks and at speed
4. Laminar Lip - the best so far - have to keep looking at it and be sure it is stuck (just me maybe) Looks cool and works great at speed - I am 5'8" 180lbs can't speak for bigger critters but, it will be fine for most - I need a dark stock screen to match now.
I got a bunch of the super sticky lock buttons to be able to change it around. I see they have a Touring Version now as well... might be worth a try in future

Back