Toronto International show Busa pix

Matte_Black

Registered
Some pix from the Toronto International bike show, good show good turn out and kawi was there. Too bad I wasn't interested they had some thing they called a something something 14 a big green bike I think, yeah a zx14. I'll post pix later, lets do real bikes first:laugh:

IMG_00000111.jpg

IMG_00000112.jpg

IMG_00000135.jpg

IMG_00000122.jpg

IMG_00000105.jpg

IMG_00000110.jpg

IMG_00000115.jpg

IMG_00000124.jpg

IMG_00000113.jpg

It does and that # 18 on the hump and the front fender has a light in it, all I would add is lightly smoked brake and turn signals

Very cool pics i was wondering about the armerall on the tires as well,stickly show but on the other hand it still has to be moved,hope their careful because somone put alot of money into it.

Hey, did anyone see my busa parked outside Gate 4 ? The white 06 LE. I rode there from Cobourg y.day, it was only a little chilly,around 5 or 6 degrees but it was just nudging 4 when I got home. I had the handlebar muffs on. It's about an 1.5 hr ride there from my place each way.

Friday, I rode for 2 hours. I saw TWT Racer there....Hey!!!!! and Trekfuel was there but I missed him...sadly. I didn't stat long as I was heating up in all my thermals ect.

Ridiculously busy there tho......nothing like the smell of cheap leather and expired beef jerky....mmmnnnn.......

Hey Matt_Black nice pictures! how are you? That is what you need, a killer show paint job on yours...:thumbsup:

It cool alright. But ArmorAll on the tires? Really?

I bet that engine hasnt even been started but maybe once since all that work was done. That thing probably moves from the trailer (which is likely brought near to the display) to the stand and back. Notice the front wheel is not armoralled....maybe they take it out and smoke it off the tire :laugh:

Hey, did anyone see my busa parked outside Gate 4 ? The white 06 LE. I rode there from Cobourg y.day, it was only a little chilly,around 5 or 6 degrees but it was just nudging 4 when I got home. I had the handlebar muffs on. It's about an 1.5 hr ride there from my place each way.

Friday, I rode for 2 hours. I saw TWT Racer there....Hey!!!!! and Trekfuel was there but I missed him...sadly. I didn't stat long as I was heating up in all my thermals ect.

Ridiculously busy there tho......nothing like the smell of cheap leather and expired beef jerky....mmmnnnn.......

I was there on Friday and was shocked to see zero snow and bikes parked outside the show. Even passed a guy riding a GSsomething adventure bike on the 401! Seeing that we have a good foot of the white stuff on the ground in Ottawa, I couldn't contain my jealousy! I haven't been on my Busa since November... :banghead:

Now having vented, I really enjoyed the show! Well worth the 8 hour round-trip from the great white north. :thumbsup:

Back