Tornadoes!!

Big O

Physicist Genii
Donating Member
Registered
I just turned on Headline News and saw a report about tornadoes back east, I hope everyone made it through ok. Any reports from you guys/gals back there?

I heard from Reaper (RacingReaper) today... one of those tornadoes hit one block away from his place.
wow.gif

He's okay!

God Damn... one block away... this is the reason i reather have earthquakes...

I hope Everyone out there is ok.

-E

Ks.................Still ok. Very close call with several of my friends and family! Watched those twisters touch down around Baxter Springs, nearly swooping up a co-worker of mine!

wow.gif
You guys be careful!!! I saw there where more in Georgia and South Carolina.

how is everyone holding up out there? hope everyone's fine.

Just saw in the news that more ornados struck down.

Today was the third day in a row we had tornado warnings here. It is getting a little old. The one today was close to our plant, we actually had to shut it down for 45 minutes. That's going to cost a little bit. hehehe. On the way home I saw a bunch of trees that were mangled and what used to be a mobile home.

Thought we were right in the path of one tonite, we even made a dash for the basement. We were lucky, the worst of it was about 10 miles due west of us and just turned into a lot of rain and lightning.

Thought we were right in the path of one tonite, we even made a dash for the basement.  We were lucky, the worst of it was about 10 miles due west of us and just turned into a lot of rain and lightning.
I'm not how much damage but I heard that a guy from work left early because his house was hit.

Back