Tornadoes!!

Big O

Physicist Genii
Donating Member
Registered
I just turned on Headline News and saw a report about tornadoes back east, I hope everyone made it through ok. Any reports from you guys/gals back there?

cache

Banned
I heard from Reaper (RacingReaper) today... one of those tornadoes hit one block away from his place.
wow.gif

He's okay!

Big_E

Registered
God Damn... one block away... this is the reason i reather have earthquakes...

I hope Everyone out there is ok.

-E

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Ks.................Still ok. Very close call with several of my friends and family! Watched those twisters touch down around Baxter Springs, nearly swooping up a co-worker of mine!

Big O

Physicist Genii
Donating Member
Registered
wow.gif
You guys be careful!!! I saw there where more in Georgia and South Carolina.

Big_E

Registered
how is everyone holding up out there? hope everyone's fine.

Just saw in the news that more ornados struck down.

paistes5

Registered
Today was the third day in a row we had tornado warnings here. It is getting a little old. The one today was close to our plant, we actually had to shut it down for 45 minutes. That's going to cost a little bit. hehehe. On the way home I saw a bunch of trees that were mangled and what used to be a mobile home.

busaben

Registered
Thought we were right in the path of one tonite, we even made a dash for the basement. We were lucky, the worst of it was about 10 miles due west of us and just turned into a lot of rain and lightning.

jwcfbd

Administrator
Registered
Thought we were right in the path of one tonite, we even made a dash for the basement.  We were lucky, the worst of it was about 10 miles due west of us and just turned into a lot of rain and lightning.
I'm not how much damage but I heard that a guy from work left early because his house was hit.

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alton Dukes