Torn

brew

Registered
Hey guys, I have been riding hondas most of my life currantly an f4600, I love these bikes but I am looking at a cbr1100 but I can't get my mind off of the busa. Anyone ride a cbr1100 to give me a comparison? Any help would be appreciated.
thanks
brew
ernaehrung004.gif
ernaehrung004.gif

ernaehrung004.gif

Depends what ya want matey? Blackbird is a little smoother and slightly better build quality,Busa is faster,handles better,brakes better and looks better,there is no option it's gotta be the Busa!
aktion035.gif

Actually the Mach2 video has direct comparison of xx vs Busa................................................Knebnr

Hey Brew, Surely your local bike showroom can arrange a test ride on a Busa for you ?
I know I asked for advice from many people and got many differing views from many people, but once I let my local dealer know I was thinking about buying the Busa he loaned me one for the day, needless to say "I was sold"
lachen011.gif

The brakes are outdated, the suspension is primitive at best, and controls and dash look like they came off an 80's Goldwing that was left out in the sun. The seat really isn't all that comfortable, either. Too narrow and a bit stiff and if you wanted to change it, you have to change the whole thing. Retro styling and technology at best.

There really isn't anything I can honestly say nice about the Blackbird. Of course, you're on a busa site here, so there is bound to be bias.
sarcasm.gif

Back