TOPGUN Undertail for Sale!!

CoolBUSA5454

Registered
I hate to post this here, but I put it in the Classified section with not much luck. The tail is a Topgun for a 03' Black and Grey. The tail is painted grey. Clear lenses on brake with red lights and amber lens on turns. If you want the clear lens on turns just contact alliedbarter.com and they can get em'. Anyway, $200 plus shipping. Thanks and Thanks Ice.

Wish it had been the anniversary edition color. I just bought my top gun and hugger. Paid $388 for both, which I thought was great deal, but I'm sure I could have done better with you if the color was right. I'm suprised it hasen't already sold. I'm sure someone will grab it up soon.

Wish it had been the anniversary edition color.  I just bought my top gun and hugger.  Paid $388 for both, which I thought was great deal, but I'm sure I could have done better with you if the color was right.  I'm suprised it hasen't already sold.  I'm sure someone will grab it up soon.
i just paid the same for that combo did your's come with fries and a drink? mine didn't
40__s.gif

<!--EDIT|kb97
Reason for Edit: None given...|1073841125 -->

Zeus, I don't have it here with me it's at my tuner's shop. I'll try and get a pic on here next week. You can go to the mods forum here and look up a pic I'm sure. That's where I saw it for the first time. Or go to alliedbarter.com.
cool.gif

Back