TopGun Turnsignal Bulb

mzrsq

Busaless
Donating Member
Registered
While out riding today I noticed that my right turnsignal was flashing faster than my left. Upon arriving home I checked the signal and seen the front was working and the rear was not. So I pulled the seat off and was surprised to see the socket had come out of the light housing (gueesing I didn't have it in all the way). To make matters worse, the bulb was gone. The funny thing is, Friday night about 11pm on my way home I thought I heard something fall off the bike, made kind of a ting-ting-ting sound (20 mph zone), my guess now is it was the bulb falling out from underneath the tail.

So I went to AutoZone, 2 size bulbs, one a little larger than the bulb I have, one a little smaller. So I buy the bigger bulb and of course it doesn't fit through the light housing, plugs in fine, but flashes at least twice as fast as the bulb that came with the undertail. So I try Advance Autoparts, no good, Walmart, bought the smaller bulb. The smaller bulb will fit into the light housing just fine, but still flashes too fast and is not as bright as the light that came with the tail.

The bulb is Amber and has stamped on it 12v 21w, none of the bulbs in the autoparts store list the watts. As I said, this bulb appears to be in between the stock autopart supplies.

I looked for the Extreme Graphics website to no avail and searched clear alternatives and found nothin either. So does anybody know where I can find the little turnsignal bulbs for a topgun undertail thats the right size and wattage? Has anybody replaced there's with LED's and would like to sell me one (or the pair)?

Thanks, here's a pic of the bulb I need!

IMG_0134.JPG

Ive found them at any real part stores, not at pep boys or auto zones

Thanks Frisbee, that was alot of help
laugh.gif

I know somebody out there at some time has had to replace this bulb........YES?.......NO?

Even a Link to Extreme Graphics would help.

Call Second Look! That where I purchase mine, also get some spare lights(the whole setup) while yout at it for backup!

Scott, here's a link but Second Look may be a better choice to try first.  <a href="http://www.extremegraphicfsmd.com/indexfr.htm">Extreme Graphics Moto Design<a>. I traded my TopGun bulbs out for Libertek LEDs before they were really used and sold them or I would give 'em to you.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115753437 -->

I put leds in mine. I tried to call extreme graphics about the bulb size and they told me that they did not know what size. Which I thought was a little bad, since they make and sell the undertails. I will go out in the garage in a bit and see if the leds have a number on them for you. Off the top of my head I am thinking they are 194's. But I will check.

Let me see if i can find mine.I switch to led so i have the
rear light set for TG. Will let you know tonight when get home.

Try NAPA, but autozone does carry them as well as ADVANCED. Hope this helps.:)

Still looking guys, I ordered some bulbs from a company online that were 12v21W and got them in today.............These things are huge and will in no way work in my plugs or lights.

So come on guys, I know there's at least one of you that have replaced your TopGun with LEDS and have a pair of useless bulbs laying around.???
laugh.gif

Still looking guys, I ordered some bulbs from a company online that were 12v21W and got them in today.............These things are huge and will in no way work in my plugs or lights.

So come on guys, I know there's at least one of you that have replaced your TopGun with LEDS and have a pair of useless bulbs laying around.???  
laugh.gif
Let me check the garage tonight or tomorrow. If I don't respond by tomorrow PM me; I forgot.
blush.gif

Back