Top Ten States for issuing speeding tickets ...

No FLA.!!!!!??????
man the shananagan's the drivers here display is out o control. Speeding is just the tip o the burg.

We just recently added photo enforcement of red lights with a big stink and lots of questionable rights being violated. More to come on that issue.

Blanca will be in, in a moment to denounce that Fla should be on the list as well...:laugh:

I would have guessed SC (probably most from the MB area, I bet)

I wouldn't have figured Vermont was on the list. That did shock me.

Chris

i knew my beloved state of taxachusetts would make the cut. when there is nothing left to tax, press the cops for a monthly unofficial quota. :whistle:

Blanca will be in, in a moment to denounce that Fla should be on the list as well...:laugh:

Somehow my ears were ringing.
Agreed these must be old stats or something as I myself am working on putting Fl on top
:rofl:

Also need to state whose fines are highest.
I remember Ct was a flat 240 plus 10 for every mile per hour over .
I got one in high school that was almost four hundred bucks !

Last edited:
Being originally from Florida where I have had my FAIR share of tickets (7-8 in a 2 year span) and now living in CA for the past 3 years, I would say CA is in the bottom 5 for speeding tickets..

I mean I have blown past a cop (unintentionaly) at 100+ with out a single siren, flash of the lights NOTHIN'..after seeing him/her I of course slowed down and waited for the whole routine I am very familiar with but nothin'..they've even come along side me with out even looking over with the whole "WTF" face.

Sounding out for Maryland, I was sure that we were going to be well represented on that list! The bad thing is I am surrounded by the other leading offenders (DC, Delaware)! Keep your eyes out everybody they are watching:lol:

The complete list ranks these places from low to high, based on the number of speeding tickets issued per capita

Back