Top Ten Reasons Why Gold Wing Riders Don't Wave

dmrowe

Registered
Top Ten Reasons Why Gold Wing Riders Don’t Wave

10. Wasn't sure whether other rider was waving or making an obscene gesture.

9. Afraid might get frostbite if hand is removed from heated grip.

8. Has arthritis and the past 400 miles have made it difficult to raise arm.

7. Reflection from etched windshield momentarily blinded him.

6. The espresso machine just finished.

5. Was actually asleep when other rider waved.

4. Was in a three-way conference call with stockbroker and accessories dealer.

3. Was distracted by odd shaped blip on radar screen.

2. Was simultaneously adjusting the air suspension, seat height, programmable CD player, seat temperature, and satellite navigation system.

1. Couldn't find the "auto wave back" button on dashboard.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I had a nightmare a few months ago that I was riding around on a Yellow Wing. I was in a panic because I couldn't find my Busa anywhere.

My father in law has a wing. Man I thoguht my Ultra classic was a comffy bike.. I tell ya the bike has it all. nav system, heated grips, cruse, the list goes on and on..

My HD has a cd player tho,, oh and some chrome..

My Dad has a wing. I call it The Couch. Rides nicer than my cars.

3.jpg

We had a black goldwing. with the works on it, I could even adjust my legs in two different places, and had arm rests, It was a ride, love it.Oh and by the way we always waved no matter what kind of bike they were on.

Chased a wing through a canyon last summer and that dude was tough to catch! I think I might have never passed him if he'd been by himself but he has his wife as pillion and every now and then, she'd smack him on the head for going too fast and he'd slow down. I think that's the only reason I caught him!

:D

--Wag--

did not think i would own a wing this young.... but... dont knock it till you have tried one.
have not seen many wings on trailers..
- Goldwing at Dragon Tail[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
did not think i would own a wing this young.... but... dont knock it till you have tried one.

I was going to post this! I got rid of my Wing after having it and the Busa for about a year. It is a great bike, but I got bored with it, and it sat in the garage more and more. I may have another one someday who knows?

I was just thinking of this video as i was reading these posts...lol I would love to have one some day. its all about the rider. If you dont think so just watch the video or try to follow yellow wolf through the dragon. yea

I want to buy my dad this one........... he'd love it :thumbsup: (one day soon, hopefully)

oh yeah - it also matches my BUSA!! (well, sorta)

IMG_0443.jpg

Last edited:
Back