Top Ten Reasons Why Gold Wing Riders Don't Wave

These things actually come with CD players and GPS systems? My truck doesn't even have that! How much are they going for?

Just did this on Honda's website

goldwing.jpg

These things actually come with CD players and GPS systems? My truck doesn't even have that! How much are they going for?

Just pick up a used one...... the old guys look after them better then the busa riders do
and they will go for miles and miles.....
225000 kms on mine

I was thinking about picking up an M109 in a few months as a cruiser, but I may have to look into a used goldwing.

I am 33 now. I will probably look into one in about another 20 years or so. My uncle has one and that is all he has ever had for as long as I can remember. He has a 07 that is loaded. I call it the Cadillac of motorcycles.:laugh:

Last edited:
I'm seriously thinking within the next 5 years they will have a convertible Wing. One that has a roof that comes up to keep the passengers dry.

Think about it. They put reverse on the darn thing, why not a roof?

Couldn't wave back...

12. Cause he was pouring a cold widmer from the keg tap system:beerchug: LoL

I have a 93 wing and such an interesting bike... Its cool to lay it low in a turn and hang off, Hilarious... Last year on a early morning work ride I had some dude in a truck start coming into my lane on a long sweeper turn, same direction and two lanes... So I leaned the wing over, laid into the turn and put my foot up by his truck window, LoL... Freeked him out and he pulled into his lane and backed way off. I know, I know safety first but I figured if I was going to be taken out it was going to be with him looking at my nutsak, LoL...

All the years i've been riding I could never understand how a person could fall asleep on a bike !! Until I rode on a goldwing .

They dont wave back because your on a bike not a stream lined RV like them HAHA
Why wont Harley guys wave to us??

Back