Top speed you have achieved on your stock busa?

Despite the single pot brakes on my CBXs I think I had a faster entry speed in corners than I do with the Busa. Of course my exit speed is faster on the Busa.:D

450lbs and 50hp? No wonder he struggles lol.

It's a good bike though...

I really like how it looks and the great big storage area where the tank normally goes is a handy thing for him. He can fit his helmet in there...

I normally let him lead so I don't lose him.

It's a good bike though...

I really like how it looks and the great big storage area where the tank normally goes is a handy thing for him. He can fit his helmet in there...

I normally let him lead so I don't lose him.

I test rode one when I went looking for another bike. I really liked it. Felt like a lot more than 50 hp. It ran pretty quickly up to 105. Had a lot of attributes but I (didn’t) like that the rear seat had to be lifted to get fuel, which would require removing any seatbag that happens to be on. I did like the storage in the faux tank although a helmet would seldom be in there as there isn’t anywhere else to store anything. It was extremely nimble, like a Trials bike creeping along in low gear, very light feeling and seemed like it would corner very well

. But, the Z won out for me. :D

I test rode one when I went looking for another bike. I really liked it. Felt like a lot more than 50 hp. It ran pretty quickly up to 105. Had a lot of attributes but I (didn’t) like that the rear seat had to be lifted to get fuel, which would require removing any seatbag that happens to be on. I did like the storage in the faux tank although a helmet would seldom be in there as there isn’t anywhere else to store anything. It was extremely nimble, like a Trials bike creeping along in low gear, very light feeling and seemed like it would corner very wellView attachment 1607175

View attachment 1607176

. But, the Z won out for me. :D

He came off an HD so this was a total change in riding for him but he really likes it. His is the two toned grey model and looks really good.

Kawasaki did it right in making the Z, it is a good looking bike for sure.

images.jpg

I had a 2014 and didn't like it, it was like driving a tractor, owned it less than 2 months :crazy:

View attachment 1607209
To each their own I guess..my buddy likes his little bike. Yours looked like it was well set up.

I kind of like them too, good old fashioned Honda reliability even though it is bland like many of their products.

Would I own one-nope.

I watched this today...the Red and black bike has to be a turbo bike...the other one obviously has a flash as he is over 320kms/hr...either way, these guys are moving...It sure would be a bit disheartening to be going 320kms/hr and have someone blow by you like that.

Maybe not, I've seen similar videos where they used this GPS overlay and wasn't sure..

A few N/A Busas on this forum have achieved at least 320kms/hr so I figured the speeds depicted must be pretty accurate.
Agreed, a few have, but these guys are not among them. There's something odd about the video, the whole thing is sped up, which makes me call bullsh!t on the speeds. Notice how fast the gauges cycle on startup at 2:04 for example, and how the hand movements are unnaturally jerky.

Agreed, a few have, but these guys are not among them. There's something odd about the video, the whole thing is sped up, which makes me call bullsh!t on the speeds. Notice how fast the gauges cycle on startup at 2:04 for example, and how the hand movements are unnaturally jerky.
I just noticed that at 2:04, his hand looked like it was moving pretty fast turning on the key...

Don't know about the rest of it, I suppose it could have been sped up.

If we trust the analog dials, he was topped out at 300kms/hr and the other bike was pulling away...

I just noticed that at 2:04, his hand looked like it was moving pretty fast turning on the key...

Don't know about the rest of it, I suppose it could have been sped up.

If we trust the analog dials, he was topped out at 300kms/hr and the other bike was pulling away...
If the bike is geared (which is what I suspect) it'll show a higher speed. It really don't matter, I just get annoyed with stupid people like this, it's how you get idiots who say "oh, my friend's busa goes 200 mph..."

Back