Top Speed with My Mods?

snbusa

Registered
2011 with full Arapakovics, P Commander V, and K&N Filter should give me about what top end since I don't yet have the horns to find out. Also HP? Thanks.

And believe you me you want to remove all those restrictions. Its a totally different experience after that. Thanks to Kromdom :)

But if you remove the top speed limiter, you will have more.

Is your bike tuned, or are you using a generic map?
As for the K&N most tuners will tell you you that the filter is a restriction.

This is, lol:whistle:
WHATS A TRE?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

220px-Ash_Tree_-_geograph.org.uk_-_590710.jpg

But if you remove the top speed limiter, you will have more.

Is your bike tuned, or are you using a generic map?
As for the K&N most tuners will tell you you that the filter is a restriction.

Sorry, only know that the guy who traded it in was meticulous about everything so infer what you can with that.

Looks into my magical crystal ball............ I see hmmmmmmm 186 MPH and the magical HP number if 186RWHP hope that helps you sleep tonight

Well a good thing to put on your list of things to do, is have it tuned at some point!
Sorry, only know that the guy who traded it in was meticulous about everything so infer what you can with that.

Stock gearing on any year gen1(17/40 gearing) that is or has been desrestricted has a potential top speed of 194mph.
Stock gearing on a derestricted gen2(18/43 gearing) has a potential top speed of 197mph.
This is what the bike is capable of, rider weight, temperature, humidity, wind, elavation, ect., all play a big part in whether or not you can actually go that fast.
A gen2 needs a 41t rear sprocket, or a 55 series rear tire with the stock 43t sprocket to be able to break 200mph.
Ballpark gains from full exhaust and filter are 10hp/5 ft lbs trq...give or take a few. Every bike and dyno are a little different.

Stock gearing on any year gen1(17/40 gearing) that is or has been desrestricted has a potential top speed of 194mph.
Stock gearing on a derestricted gen2(18/43 gearing) has a potential top speed of 197mph.
This is what the bike is capable of, rider weight, temperature, humidity, wind, elavation, ect., all play a big part in whether or not you can actually go that fast.
A gen2 needs a 41t rear sprocket, or a 55 series rear tire with the stock 43t sprocket to be able to break 200mph.
Ballpark gains from full exhaust and filter are 10hp/5 ft lbs trq...give or take a few. Every bike and dyno are a little different.

So what is a good gearing setup that you would recommend for a gen1 to hit the big two-double-O?

So what is a good gearing setup that you would recommend for a gen1 to hit the big two-double-O?

17/38, 18/40, or maybe stock 17/40 with a 55 series tire should give you the gearing to get there.
I doubt that you'll have enough motor to get their though(maybe with perfect conditions and a flyweight rider).
Pm Gotbusa? he can answer your top speed questions.:beerchug:

Back