top speed limiter?

hood27ar

Registered
I have a genII busa & with the mode selctor showing "A" I hit 185mph in 5th gear with the tac showing 10,500rpms, I shift to 6th gear & the bike continue to pull hard alway to the redline meanwhile I'm waiting on the top speed limiter to kick in soon as I shift to 6th but it never does. I was wondering if mode selector have anything to do with it?

Mine said 170 on the speedo but the GPS only read 156 as my top speed of the day! Those speedos are approximates at best.

Stock speedo requires a -8.3% correction.
Get a SpeedoHealer or similar product to dial you back into reality.

Those gauges are really only guess unless you get the speep-healer. What drove it home for me was being in the right lane indicating 80+ and having a blue hair in a minivan blow by. I don't really care that it indicates a little fast, it helps keep the blue flashing lights away.

tapatalk - on my HTC ERIS rooted with cyanogen mod 7

:welcome: some piccys of the bike please :thumbsup:

General question for the org experts:-
Does this mean the bike will also indicate higher mileage than actual???

Best regards Stretch.

Should I even ask where you tested wot on 5th and & 6th since I haven't able to even test wot 4 th yet :laugh:

You can run 202 MPH with no speedo healer on the japometer.
Japometer pegged reading 190 but in reality your only going 173MPH giv or take 1MPH. Stay in the gas you will feel it the factory limiter.

Ok, i have a question since we are on the subject. Where is it reading the speed of 186 (limiter) if not the same sensor the speedometer??

I thought it was reading through the speedometer, obviously I am wrong please in-lighting me.

Back