Top posters

jwcfbd

Administrator
Donating Member
Registered
Here is the top twenty posters on the board.

201mph  Members May 2002 2102          
Ninja Eater  Members Feb. 2002 845          
Narcissus  Super Administrators Nov. 2001 760          
Hawaiibusa  Members Jan. 2002 386          
hank  Members Jan. 2002 309          
Howlin_Mad  Members Mar. 2002 301          
race24x  Members April 2002 299        
jwcfbd  Members Jan. 2002 261        
sirUKbusa  Members July 2002 220        
jetset  Members Jan. 2002 196          
dezzy7  Members Jan. 2002 194          
Knebnr  Members Jan. 2002 188          
Lo-Busa  Members April 2002 169          
Odyssey  Members May 2002 166      
kawafaski  Members Mar. 2002 152          
jmasin  Members Feb. 2002 147          
curtis T  Members Feb. 2002 147        
Jester0769  Members Jan. 2002 134          
TJFAST  Members Mar. 2002 132

If I recall correctly, I WAS in that elite group. Oh well...sigh...time to get my feet wet again.

B.

Bacharles, I'm sure it won't be a problem for you. Between you,ego, cache, and kerbie, this board will be filled with new posts.

HEY THE GOOD NEWS IS WE HAVE A LIST TO GO BY.
biggrin.gif

Awe
sad.gif
I was up to 950 + but now after the crash... I've been demoted
rock.gif

But I'm just glad we are up & running again!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

</span>
Bacharles, I'm sure it won't be a problem for you. Between you,ego, cache, and kerbie, this board will be filled with new posts.
<span =''>
I'm no so sure I like the table I've been seated at here....

Those guys just post stuff to be posting ya know.. I post important, gritty, reeeal important type stuff. Never have I replied if I didn't have something (not necessarily important, or relavent.. just "something") to say.

Besides.. Look at me.. I only have 10 posts or so.. I am but a lowly "member" instead of being so close to "busa master over all he surveys".

haha just playin. We (cache, BAcharles, sirberos, me) are the guys that keep the conversations going when they have all but peetered out and lost their reasons to "be" If not for us some threads would just "die" when the question, or topic had been completed.. but no... (dramatic music please) We stay in the trenches, forcing life back into dead topics until they can no longer hold up under their own weight, .. until they toppel to the ground into un-recognizable (kerb is reeeally good at this part) gibberish that you just scan over. Not really reading at all!

Post whores unite!

Hmph! I didn't even make the list! I was at 700 and ready to change my title.

Speaking of Kerbie...where is he?
rock.gif

pure_ego Posted on Dec. 06 2002,4:30
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bow to your superior whorin' abilities. [/QUOTE]<span =''>

No sir, I bow to you. You started several hours after me and you've already caught me!

It's only because I'm sick.. got some kinda stupid cold/flu type of thing going on.

That and alot of determination, and hard work.. It's all starting to pay off!

haha
laugh.gif

Okay, I've managed to salvage some of the stats from the old board. Take note, there are more than likely several members that are not in this list, some of them may have been top posters too. These are the survivors from the crash. I'm just posting this to let those lucky ones have some of their braggin rights back
smile.gif

NOW THAT'S NOT FAIR........I was pushing 300+ when we crashed. I put this in another post earlier. Not to b*$%# and complain, but I want my posts back...I'm just not the type to roll over and lay down....I know somebody could fix it for me.

I agree with Hawaii the important thing is we are up and running. Besides just think of the fun that awaits us
biggrin.gif

What I can't figure is how some folk kept their numbers and how other's including the "STUNNAH" lost their prestige...

Unlike Pure Ego when I post it has substance and meaning...

A worth with necessary value...

What in the world I'm I talking about???

You figure...

I'm cool...

STUNNAH Posted on Dec. 06 2002,8:12
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I can't figure is how some folk kept their numbers and how other's including the "STUNNAH" lost their prestige...[/QUOTE]<span =''>

Man, you have prestige no matter your post numbers! Hold your head high, you ride a silver busa!

Well, my sign-on date is back to where it was originally, but I lost 800+ posts and my new alias... however, I am just glad we are BACK!!!

smile.gif

Back