Top most annoying things...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Silly topic perhaps, but let's get them off our chests (so to speak)! :cussing:

People crunching ice (ugghhhhh!), especially while trying to talk to me... :crazy:

People riding in the fast lane barely going the speed limit! There should only be one question on the driver's test - which lane is for the slow people? If you miss it, you don't get the license! Get in the BACK of the class!!!! :rant:

Number one pet peeve is people who ask about pet peeves!!! :cussing:

Nah, Gettin gthe wrong food at the Drive Thru...."They F*#k you in the drive through!

Number one pet peeve is people who ask about pet peeves!!! :cussing:

Nah, Gettin gthe wrong food at the Drive Thru...."They F*#k you in the drive through!
I just knew there'd be one smart-arsed guy out there, but I didn't think it would be you!!!

Come on...play nice Rev...you're hurting me here! ;)

only one smart ass? Doubt it.

Anyway... Where were we... Oh yeah:

1. cats
2. as VA said, slow drivers in fast lane
3. cats
4. people who are "concerned" about me riding a donorbike
5. cats
6. bad hair dayz

#2 People who put Cats in their lists of Pet Peeves... :devil:

easy boys. easy.. dopnt make me get the hose.

1. people who think they need to preach to me about how dangerous riding a motorcycle is.
( i'm a nurse, icu and er for 6 years now, like i dont already know what can happen)

2. people that put things down and open their mouth when they dont have a clue what they are talking about, as in " a busa turns like a semi truck" or " i'll smoke you in the corners and you cant catch back up" or "trying to stop a busa is a futile effort since the brakes suck so bad" etc etc
:cool:

You hit the nail on the head when you said people who drive slow in the fast lane!
People who Try and drive while talking on their cell-phone.............
Door to door sales person; Telemarket......; Car sales person...... (not all, just most)
Drunks! Don't have a lot of patience for them either......
The God's gift to money crowd......... (who cares how much ya got...)
Just to name a few!

Ok one more, When you get in the express checkout lane at the supermarket and the person in front of you has WAY more than twenty items.........

1. Women, who can piss men off more than a woman? :D

2. My friends, they still bug me about the time we went fishing and there was a road kill cat on the road and I said "Oh man that looks like my sister's cat" to which they replied "Your sister's (5 letter word for cat and female anatomy) was spread all over the highway?" I still hear that one 3 years later. :laugh:

3. Cleaning the bike and then getting caught in a rainstorm that same day.

2. My friends, they still bug me about the time we went fishing and there was a road kill cat on the road and I said "Oh man that looks like my sister's cat" to which they replied "Your sister's (5 letter word for cat and female anatomy) was spread all over the highway?"  I still hear that one 3 years later.  :laugh:

3. Cleaning the bike and then getting caught in a rainstorm that same day.
Yeah... Number 3 sucks... Especially if you did the chain too! ARGH!

Ok one more, When you get in the express checkout lane at the supermarket and the person in front of you has WAY more than twenty items.........
Or that person in the express line is writing a check in super-slow motion, can't find a pen, can't tear the check...then wants to tell the checker all about the weather, her sick dog, the price of potatoes...

Geez! Move on already...

tight wads.... annoy me..

and people with bad credit .

they know they have terrible credit.. yet they shop for new cars anyway.. only to find out that.. wow!!.. Even though they've already been declined by every bank/dealership/second chance finance/loan shark/and idiot out there... they are suprised to learn that I can't even get a pack of gum financed for them.

shut up and get outta here ya know credit havin' peterhoover.

drippy faucets too. :)

I don't like domestic cats much but I do like these:

http://www.savannahcatclub.com/

About 15 years ago I came so close to buying a Serval but in the end chose not to. I had no idea who would take care of it while I was at sea.

So, I guess, pet pieve is still "house cats"

Attachments

• savannacat
    16.7 KB · Views: 118
Funny that it would be your #1 pet peeve when it's most guy's #1 conquest!  
EXACTLY!!! If we didn't want ya we wouldn't care which is another thing that is annoying :D
So ULTIMATELY, your pet peeve would be your desire to want something that annoys you?!

:tounge:  

I'm almost afraid to ask this, but why "ThunderPants"?  I've got all kinds of theories...but this is a family oriented site!

Subject: Women

> We always hear "the rules" from the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side. These are 'OUR' rules!
>
> Please note... these are all numbered "1" ON PURPOSE!
>
> -----------------------------------
> 1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

>
> >
> 1. Sunday = sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
>

> > 1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.
>
>
> 1. Crying is blackmail.
>
> 1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

> >
> 1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

> >
> 1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

> >
> 1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
>
> 1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.
>
>
> 1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

> >
> 1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.
>
> 1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
>
>
> 1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

> >
> 1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

> >
> 1. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we.
>
> 1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

>
> >
> 1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.
>
> 1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

> >
>
> 1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

> >
> 1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine.
> Really.
>
>
> 1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation, or Monster trucks.
>

> >
> 1. You have enough clothes.
>
> 1. You have too many shoes.
>
> 1. I am in shape.. Round is a shape.
>
> 1. Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the Couch tonight, but did you know men really don't mind that, it's like camping.
>
>

Felt I needed to add something above after I de-railed the thread with the cat picture.

#1 Nagging. By anyone about anything. Just let things go already.
#2 Telemarketing. If I want it, I'll go and get it.
#3 Riders who don't wave to one another.
#4 Taxes. And death for that matter, but then they're rather unavoidable.
#5 Close mindedness. In its many forms.
#6 Frivolous lawsuits.
#7 Mindless obedience.

Back