Top most annoying things...

Good to hear its the virus keeping you away and not that we scared you away with the women bashing :) Feel free to start men bashing.
Hell, I thought it was the pic I posted of my ugly a$$ mug that ran 'er off!!!  :eek:
Nooooo guys...I don't get scared off easiily! :D

It was work...I told my boss when I walked out yesterday "if this is work, you can have it! I want my desk job back!"

Virus we were hit with was that nambi worm...b*tch to clean up, and when it's spread to 250+ computers, well, it tied up our departments entire day...

I'll catch up with you guys...no guy bashing from me though; just lots of little, painful jabs! :)

oh man where to start ?

ok here goes you asked for it

**** BIKER BOYZ ****

People on cell phones that cant drive
People who spend more time on their cell phones than they have on the phone plans

people that::

throw out their cigaretts out the window instead of putting it their ass tray where it belongs

BUMS that ask for change to every person that walks by

Drive thru people that screw up you order

slow people in general walking shopping who ever is in my way

people that are in the way ...... I know where i am and where I am going so get out of MY way !!!

Who come up to my desk and ask me to look at something or they called it in and expect me to drop everything and run to kiss their ass to fix or look at what their problem is

People that come to this country and LEACH off of the tax payers ...GO HOME !!

***** ALIEN ANAL PROBES****  .....for some people that is after all there are no aliens ...right  

Punk azzs that are all tough when they got all their friends with then for back up

People that want my money like i have enough for me let alone to give it to someone else

Music artist that put 1 or 2 good songs on a CD and the rest is crap

CELEBERTIES that make too much money overpaid normal people in the spotlight

STUCK UP PEOLE that think they are all that

Stores that have an advertised sale and when you get there are sold out till 3 weeks from now

TEENAGERS.....know it all snot nosed punks

Comercials on TV, Radio and Movies

People that tell me how i should live my life ...BUT cant even take care of their pathetic life !!

People that are on the highway and feel that they need to slow down to see what is going on and hold up the rest of the highway

People that have more MONEY than COMMON SENSE !!

CATS DOGS and anything else i have to pick up after

ZX 12 riders (just mad cause they did not get the busa )

Movie theaters charge too much for drinks and snacks

Religous people that tell me to believe and cant show me proof

Rich azzholes that think they are better than everyone else but dont realize that a bullet to the skull will kill does not matter how much money you have

Eating chips salsa and caso and the cheese gets cold

*** RAIN ON THE WEEKEND***

People that expect someone else to fix or pick stuff up

*** Flat Tires***  

They are smart enough to make tons of money but too stupid to operate a simple vehicle on the road.

Political people ....they are all gonna lie cheat and steal anyway ...like they try to convince you they wont ...

***SPEED LIMITS***

People getting scatch off tickets and have to eximane all 35 of then before they get out of the way so i can get my 1 item and go

POT HOLES and GRAVEL ON THE ROAD

Drunk people that come out of bars and tounch my BUSA    :devil:

*** MY BOSS AND THE COMPANY I WORK FOR***

18 wheelers and big trucks

*** MICROSOFT ***  enough said !

Know it alls that tell me about some bad ass bike they have or use to have and then you ask them questions about it and You know they are full of Sh*t !

COPS that stop you Just because you are on a SPORTBIKE  

ANYONE that is thinking about trying to steal my busa

THE GOVERNMENT .....not enough space on here for that one

Cops that say they are trying to protect the public by writing speeding tickes when it is all a money making scheme after all

Drunk or High people

Drivers that try to get in your way or swerve to hit you on your bike

Ok i guess that is enough for now just one last thing

PEOPLE THAT THINK THE BUSA IS SLOW AND CAN NOT TAKE CURVES WHEN WE ALL KNOW THE BUSA RULES ! !!  :super:  :bounce:  :beerchug:
Man Jace! You forgot to list "breathing"!!
:bounce:

May you never be surrounded by smoking, cell phone using drivers passing bums walking slowly through a drive through full of useless people screwing up orders and threatening to report you to aliens toting anal probes! That would be your sh*tty day!

:bounce:

I'd have to agree with much of what you listed though...especially the "religious fanatics"...don't even get me started!

In no (not know) particular order.
1. Brand new cars with non functioning turn signals. What? you say its the bone heads behind the wheel that don't function.

2. Speed limits & speed traps.

3. Radar & lidar.

4. LEOs that don't obey the traffic laws that they are sworn to enforce.

5. Automatic transmissons and their Autostick cousins.

6. Left lane bandits & other discourteous drivers.

7. People who take no responsibility for their own actions.

8. People who think their way is the only way. (Except me of course :tounge: )

9. Computer viruses & their writers.

10.People who can't mind their own business And those that make it their own business ie Reporters.

Back