Top most annoying things...

1. Women, who can piss men off more than a woman? :D
Funny that it would be your #1 pet peeve when it's most guy's #1 conquest!  
EXACTLY!!! If we didn't want ya we wouldn't care which is another thing that is annoying :D
So ULTIMATELY, your pet peeve would be your desire to want something that annoys you?!

:tounge:  

I'm almost afraid to ask this, but why "ThunderPants"?  I've got all kinds of theories...but this is a family oriented site!
You have it exactly right!!

As for my screen name, there are all sorts of theories and myths and legends...

1. Loud farting sounds coming from my pants, sounds sort of like thunder
2. My manhood
3. It's sounds like underpants which is just fun to say.

Also it is fun to show someone posts on this site and they ask who is this "ThunderPants" guy?

Now this thread is officially ruined. :D

Oh and quit with the 20 questions it is getting really annoying :argue:

oh man where to start ?

ok here goes you asked for it

**** BIKER BOYZ ****

People on cell phones that cant drive
People who spend more time on their cell phones than they have on the phone plans

people that::

throw out their cigaretts out the window instead of putting it their ass tray where it belongs

BUMS that ask for change to every person that walks by

Drive thru people that screw up you order

slow people in general walking shopping who ever is in my way

people that are in the way ...... I know where i am and where I am going so get out of MY way !!!

Who come up to my desk and ask me to look at something or they called it in and expect me to drop everything and run to kiss their ass to fix or look at what their problem is

People that come to this country and LEACH off of the tax payers ...GO HOME !!

***** ALIEN ANAL PROBES**** .....for some people that is after all there are no aliens ...right

Punk azzs that are all tough when they got all their friends with then for back up

People that want my money like i have enough for me let alone to give it to someone else

Music artist that put 1 or 2 good songs on a CD and the rest is crap

CELEBERTIES that make too much money overpaid normal people in the spotlight

STUCK UP PEOLE that think they are all that

Stores that have an advertised sale and when you get there are sold out till 3 weeks from now

TEENAGERS.....know it all snot nosed punks

Comercials on TV, Radio and Movies

People that tell me how i should live my life ...BUT cant even take care of their pathetic life !!

People that are on the highway and feel that they need to slow down to see what is going on and hold up the rest of the highway

People that have more MONEY than COMMON SENSE !!

CATS DOGS and anything else i have to pick up after

ZX 12 riders (just mad cause they did not get the busa )

Movie theaters charge too much for drinks and snacks

Religous people that tell me to believe and cant show me proof

Rich azzholes that think they are better than everyone else but dont realize that a bullet to the skull will kill does not matter how much money you have

Eating chips salsa and caso and the cheese gets cold

*** RAIN ON THE WEEKEND***

People that expect someone else to fix or pick stuff up

*** Flat Tires***

They are smart enough to make tons of money but too stupid to operate a simple vehicle on the road.

Political people ....they are all gonna lie cheat and steal anyway ...like they try to convince you they wont ...

***SPEED LIMITS***

People getting scatch off tickets and have to eximane all 35 of then before they get out of the way so i can get my 1 item and go

POT HOLES and GRAVEL ON THE ROAD

Drunk people that come out of bars and tounch my BUSA :devil:

*** MY BOSS AND THE COMPANY I WORK FOR***

18 wheelers and big trucks

*** MICROSOFT *** enough said !

Know it alls that tell me about some bad ass bike they have or use to have and then you ask them questions about it and You know they are full of Sh*t !

COPS that stop you Just because you are on a SPORTBIKE

ANYONE that is thinking about trying to steal my busa

THE GOVERNMENT .....not enough space on here for that one

Cops that say they are trying to protect the public by writing speeding tickes when it is all a money making scheme after all

Drunk or High people

Drivers that try to get in your way or swerve to hit you on your bike

Ok i guess that is enough for now just one last thing

PEOPLE THAT THINK THE BUSA IS SLOW AND CAN NOT TAKE CURVES WHEN WE ALL KNOW THE BUSA RULES ! !! :super: :bounce: :beerchug:

Did mention people that make realy long posts !!! :mad:

......Just kidding :D :tounge: :cool:
ok back to make believe land so my head does not explode from reality !!!! :blush:

Lazer, is that cat (Egyptain Mau) yours? Hate cats, but love the way that breed looks...

1. Pet peeve..... When your Busa can't trip the light at an intersection!

I guess some of you guys with the long posts said it all.

I would put it like this...

People.

There are a few exceptions of course...

Hmmm... Let's start with reading posts in which the words no and know are not used properly... as in having "know credit" (see this thread). Then there are the ones that misuse the words their, they're and there. One final peeve while we're on grammar... the words to and too. It's not "I was to mad", it's "I was too mad"...  :rofl:

Enough grammar... next in line is the folks who run 80 but slow to 40 in a 55 when I aproach from the rear in a marked patrol car. If I wanted you, the lights would be on. Please continue at or just above the speed limit. I have somewhere to go, too...  :D

Next... Riders who snob me off when I'm in the marked patrol car and give them a wave or a nod. Could this possibly be the same guys who say that all "cops" are a-holes? Hmmm... I fail to understand why riders can't appreciate the few of us that aren't ridin' their a$$e$, but rather wishing we were ridin' with 'em! Can someone help me with this one? The only rider I've ever locked up had the cargo pockets of his pants loaded with Crystal Meth and ran from another officer. Don't think I've ever even wrote another rider a ticket in 11 years of enforcement and I can't even get a nod or a wave out of more than maybe 1 out of ten riders! What's up wit dat? :super:

Hmmm. What next? Oh! Let's finish off with people who call 911 and think that us cops can raise their children for them. You wouldn't believe how many calls we get a day that goes something like this... "My 5 year old won't do what I tell him to do...wah, wah, wah..." They always want me to "scare him/her" so they'll do what they're supposed to do. See, the problem is that all the parents have done up to that point is scare them by making empty threats that they never follow through on. Then they want me to issue more empty threats that only serve to hose down any respect that the child may have for officers.

I usually politely explain that as an officer I have certain tools that I use to carry out my duties. I have a gun, a stick, pepper spray, a Taser and hand cuffs. I then ask them which of these tools do they think I can legally use to make their children mind them. I've had a few folks tell me to take my choice and have at it. As much as I'd like to take care of some of these little brats, I have yet to give any of 'em what fer.  ;)

On that same note, I'll finish off with the folks who tell their tiny little kids that the policeman they meet in the store, restaurant, etc... is going to put them in jail if they don't behave. This gripes my a$$ worse than the folks who want me to raise their child. Sooooo, what happens when this little guy or gal gets lost from mom & dad? The cops are out looking for him/her and the little tike sees the cop first. He/She promptly hauls a$$ because they think that the cop is going to take them to jail.

My normal response when I'm in uniform and a parent tells a child that I am going to lock them up is something along the lines of, "No, I'm not going to lock you up, but I might take Mom in for making you scared of the police". I then try to make friends with the little people and assure them that I am who they need to come to if they're in trouble or need help.

I figure most folks have never thought about making their children scared of the police by telling them these things. Think about it though. A big ol' cop with that huge gun (to the child anyway) and all that shiny crap on their clothes has to be imtimidating enough to the little folks without telling them that the big ugly person will take them to jail, which probably means nothing to most of them except that it's probably away from Mommy and Daddy. Even if you don't like cops, wouldn't you still want your child to come to one of us if they were lost or in need of help? I'd hope so...

Whew... Did I type all of that? :super:

Not a bad topic at all VA.......and don't pay attn to that Rev dude.........he's been smokin some bad weed again :tounge:

#1 I cannot stand friends/family that sh!! on you after you spend a lifetime doing favours for them, ie: fixing thier cars/motorcycles, lending them money, basically helping them in whatever way possible then they start bad mouthing you for no reason at all.......I cannot understand this type of behaviour.

#2 Friends/family that bs about everything, everytime they open thier mouths.......only know a couple, but the bs makes me sick.

#3 People that figure the world owes them a favour......and figure I owe them a hundred.

#4 Knife on wood

#5 forgetting a part when re-assembling.... anything.

#6 A dirty house

#7 A dirty shop.......not that mines always clean.....I just hate it when it's dirty.

#8 Computer viruses

#9 Socks that aren't pulled up tight.......believe it or not.........looks messy.

#10 Jogging pants worn on a daily basis........basically tells the world that you just don't give a shi! about yer appearence any longer.....and yes I do wear jogging pants but not daily..........yeah yeah stupid one I know.......but I'm being honest here.

:super:

anoying things... hmmm let see...

Traffic :devil:
people driving slow in the fast lane :cussing:
people who think they can out run me in their Fords...
dumb people at work :rant:
crowded malls :mad:
my ex-wife :argue:

sick sucks that never wash their hands after using the bathroom.

^ that is it ^
On that note, Cache, how about the folks that come out of the restroom at a eatin' joint, see you, and want to shake yer damned hand? I hate those folks!!! Just speak and carry on. I don't want to shake yer hand after ya just shook yer wiener! :cussing: :laugh:

sick sucks that never wash their hands after using the bathroom.

^ that is it ^
On that note, Cache, how about the folks that come out of the restroom at a eatin' joint, see you, and want to shake yer damned hand? I hate those folks!!! Just speak and carry on. I don't want to shake yer hand after ya just shook yer wiener!  :cussing:   :laugh:
funny, was watchin "Blue Streak" with Martin Lawrence...
he saw a guy came out of the pooper, didn't wash, later same guy came to him to shake hands and he was like.........
"uuuuuuuuhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh....

GIMME A BIG HUG YOU!"

hehe.

Stupidity, ignorance is excusable the first time, but after that they should know better

Traffic

Civilians on base that try to tell us how to do everything the way they want to have it done whether we are allowed or even able to or not. You have your job, we don't tell you how to do it. Please return the favor!

People that know everything and have no problem telling you, but can't back it up with any proof

chewing with your mouth open, thats just gross!!!

(probable gonna catch some hell for this one) Women drivers. The majority of them have screwed it up for the the few that are actually able to drive decently.

:cussing: (Big O jumps up to the soapbox, trips, almost loses it, recovers! whew!)

Ahem. :crazy:

#1.  The drivers in Los Angeles are the worst I've seen ever.  They drive too fast, follow too closely, change lanes like slot cars, don't look when they do change lanes, probably because they are talking on the phone, putting on make-up, eating something, smoking a bowl, or scratching brain cells through their nose.  These people have kids, and they drive worse than their parents, and have an attitude about it to boot!  This snot-nosed little girl cuts me off in her "Daddyboughtme"  Jetta and it has a license plate frame that reads, "Relax it was just a lane change".  Some day she's going to leave her little white upper middle class neighborhood and be driving down in Hollywood or something and do the same thing and her mommy's going to wonder why she got shot by some drunk gang banger. :mad:

ks-waterbug, it's half Serval half domestic. The breed is called a Savanna. You get the looks of a Serval but just a tad smaller and tamer. Check out the link. I don't like house cats but I do like these. You can also check out the half Bob Cat breed called Pixie Bobs.

http://pixie-bobs.net/nursery.html

I don't have one yet. Still have a 19 year old Min Pin. Maybe when he is gone.

Paul

1. putting an open drink in the fridge that you know you will never finish.
2. putting anything empty back in the fridge or cabinet
3. sucker sticks (suckers too for that matter)
4. left lane bandits
5. people who hate motorcycles
6. litter / trash

Hey lazer...I'd argue all the "women bashing" points, but I don't resemble many of them, so...probably not worth it?!  I ride, I like football and boxing, I think if you clean the toilets, then you have the right to b*tch when the seat's left up...I could go on and on!

I've got a new pet peeve!  Been fighting users' PCs all damn day because we were attacked with a virus!  Don't these "kids" have anything better to do with their time than to write virus programs?!  What a nightmare...I'm behind in posting, but I'll be around soon enough... :type:

Good to hear its the virus keeping you away and not that we scared you away with the women bashing :) Feel free to start men bashing.

Back