Top gun undertail turn signal wire lost.

Quiksilver

Registered
Hello all. I have somehow managed to lose the turn signal wire/socket for my top gun undertail. Anyone know what I will need to replace? I can't seem to find any eagle eye type replacements that are big enough.

1066628-ca4385ebddc9ffe6e97b3ca3f6a68785.jpg

Or was that Fastbusa's bike here on the Org?

Any way those lights are Libertek, and long gone out of Business. They where in Canada.

For sale 005.jpg

You can get the s
Hello all. I have somehow managed to lose the turn signal wire/socket for my top gun undertail. Anyone know what I will need to replace? I can't seem to find any eagle eye type replacements that are big enough.

View attachment 1579904
Look at my post and pictures of my bike Bigpopa64
I have the same undertail and I changed out my lights if interested I can try to get you some info what I did to mine thats one of my extra lenses

1551526156093152561082166977556.jpg

That would be awsome! Nice bike btw. I wanted to do something similar to what you have as far as the brake lights and turn signals.

That would be awsome! Nice bike btw. I wanted to do something similar to what you have as far as the brake lights and turn signals.
I have led brake lights and turn signals and a magic strobe flasher for my brake lights, on ny day off on Wednesday I will take pictures of my set up

Back