Top gun undertail mod

MST1TED

Registered
Does anyone know where I can buy a top gun undertail?
I searched online but can't find who sells them for the busa.

Extreme Graphics used to be the company that made them, but they have recently gone out of business. Not sure if anyone has any stock left so you have may have to look for someone selling a used one.

why would the maker of two of the best undertails go out of business!
guns.gif

Extreme Graphics used to be the company that made them, but they have recently gone out of business. Not sure if anyone has any stock left so you have may have to look for someone selling a used one.
They where selling on ebay a few months ago, I bought one for DnGrumpy's bike. But haven't seen any as of lately!

I have one that has a small crack in it. It is painted 2003 Copper color but if you pay shipping you can have it. PM me, it is the older version that does not have the plastic covers over the lights. this one will accept the Libertek 2" tail/brake and the 1" turn signal lights. looks like this.

IMGP0417.jpg

The website licence has expired and the phones are off the hook ... not sure its a valid place to buy a top gun under-tail. I have searched and searched and am still coming up short cant find anything worth while and hate the hot-bodies one:banghead:, only because thats the only tails you see any more ... anyone can suggest anything else minus the standard eBay and hot-bodies under-tail?
:banghead:
Rush
No Breaks
Speed Freeks

I'm right there with ya love the top gun's look but seems like its impossible to find it or anything else but the hbr one now...guess we're late to the party. :(

Back