Top Gear; Stig revealed

"The Stig" is played by many drivers not just one in the show. Sometimes hes a bigger guy sometimes hes short and skinny. :whistle:

Yeah, I just thought it was funny, at the end of the show he almost crashed like he didn't know what turn was next. You are right though, there are a lot of different size people that play the Stig.

Still was an entertaining show and a good way to get Michael Schumacher on there.

Supposedly they claimed it was MS because he was the only one Ferrari would permit to drive the FFX around the track.

The Stig for a long time was a driver named Ben Collins. He did the stunt work for the last James Bond film. Not MS. Great show though!

i heard the same rumor about the fxx. you know he's got his own personal FXX, black on black if memory serves.

"The Stig" is played by many drivers not just one in the show. Sometimes hes a bigger guy sometimes hes short and skinny. :whistle:

My favorites were "Rig Stig" and the "American Stig" those guys were pushin 300lbs. Hardly a typical "racing car driver" as Hammond would say. But IMO the Stig is actually Capt. Slow, James May:rofl:

but, I am the Stig....
some say that my quack doesn't echo, and that I eat enough shredded cheese to start a small pizza company...

Back